U.O.E Part 7

Katsuki bakugou was at his house putting on his newly delivered uniform. A white under shirt, a red tie, and a gray jacket along with a dark, dark blue pair of pants. He buttoned his jacket and scoffed at the look of it. He unbuttoned it and loosened the tie.

"There we go. Maybe I should go to izuku's."

Katsuki marched down his stairs and headed for his door.

"Where are you going this early brat?"

He hears his mom say.

"Izuku's, old hag."

"Tch. Fine."

He opened the door and headed for izuku's. He didn't have to walk far because izukus was pretty close. He reached his door and knocked.

"Oi! Izuku!"

He yelled through the door. He heard ruffling inside then the knob turned and a green mop showed up.

"Hi kacchan! Are you ready to go to the first day of U.A?! Because I have the jitters. Your tie is messed up."

Izuku fixed his tie and laughed. Bakugou smiled and blushed slightly. He kissed izuku softly.

"Ack! Warn me before you do that or I might explode hehe."

"Then don't be so cute "

They smiled and flirted for about another minute before izuku's mom came up from behind them.

"Boys. You can't do that at school. So get used to not being chummy and get to school already. Bye! I love you!"

She shut the door before they saw her tears. She was just so proud of them. And also, freaking a lot of gayness just happened in front of her.

They held hands until they were a block away from the school and they sighed and dropped hands.

"Well, let's hope we are in the same class, we can sit together, and our classmates are nice."

Izuku said.

"I doubt all of that will happen but I do hope so."

They went in and got there schedules.

"I got class 1.A. which class did you get?"

Deku asked anxiously.

"Class 1.B"

Bakugou said jokingly.

"What seriously?"

"Haha no I got class 1.A."

Izuku pouted at bakugou.

"Meanie. Okay let's hurry so we aren't late."

He grabbed katsuki's hand and ran.

"W-wait deku! No holding hands!"

He turned around in shock and let go.

"Right. Sorry I forgot."

Izuku peaked in the classroom and saw a few students. A student with red spiky hair who seemed to be cheerful, a boy with white and red hair and a burn on the left side of his face, and a blue haired plain looking boy with glasses.

"There's not very many people here yet. I wonder if they got los-"

"Shh. Go sit down."

Bakugou said while slightly pushing him.

"Oi you."

The red haired one looked at bakugou.

"Can we sit wherever?"