U.O.E Part 16

Izuku ran back to the bakugou's house. He did see if Shuzi was still alive, which he was. He went back to the house planning on not telling Mitsuki anything. But when Mitsuki saw Izuku was crying, and asked him what was wrong, he let it all out;

"EVERYTHING IS GOING TO SHIT! THERE GONNA HURT BAKUGOU AND THEY KILLED MY DAD!! I ALMOST KILLED SOMEONE WHO WAS HOPELESS IN THAT SITUATION!! I AM WORSE THEN THE NUMBER 1 VILLAIN!!!"

He sobbed and choked on his words. Mitsuki looked at him with questions building up in her mind, but decided it was better to leave it alone, before Izuku said,

"Ground zero… Ground zero is katsuki, Ms. Bakugou."

He whispered it. Mitsuki's eyes went wide. She knew that Bakugou was ground zero. But she was denying it.

"W-where is he??"

She asked, tears threatening to spill.

"My house…"

Mitsuki grabbed her coat and ran to Izuku's old house. Izuku stood up and followed, running closely behind. When they came into view of the spot where the house was supposed to be, it had fallen. It wasn't standing anymore. Izuku gasped and ran towards the debris.

"Kacchan! Where are you??"

He lifted boards trying to find the 'villain'. When he realized he wasn't there, he took a relieved breath.

"He left before it crashed. He is fine.. but I don't know where he is."

Mitsuki left out a cry.

"I want to see my son, Midoriya. I NEED to see my son…"

Izuku just nodded and ran towards nothing, hoping he might find Bakugou sooner or later.

He searched for three hours. The sun was rising already and Izuku was tired of looking. He didn't stop though. He looked at the school, their playground, Cafe's, everywhere he thought Bakugou would have gone. When he was about to give up, he heard a girl scream. Without thinking, Izuku ran towards the screams around the corner. And what he saw was going to change his life for the worst.

The next chapter might have to wait a while. I don't have it finished. I might take a month or two to finish this series, then publish them all at once. Don't forget to vote have a nice day!