U.O.E Part 12

IN AMERICA

Izuku had learned fluent English. His dad was very rich living in Kansas. The richest man in Kansas as a matter of fact. Izuku loved it in Kansas. He lived in the biggest city in Kansas known as Wichita and went to North high school. But the weirdest thing, is there was no hero. No quirks. Not here. Just police. And criminals. Izuku liked being... normal. He hid away his quirk. He made friends to. But he obviously was not fulfilled. After two years, Izuku had lots of money. And sometimes.. he would hear about heroes in Japan. Kirishima had become the number two hero. And Todoroki the number one. and the number one villain was someone known as ground zero. Izuku had never seen ground zero and no one knew who he was. But Izuku had a feeling..

"Izuku. You said two years. Do you want to go home now?"

His dad asks.

"I would like to, yes."

He nods.

Three days later, he says goodbye to all of his friends. And heads home.

The airplane ride on the way back was exhausting. It took a lot slower than he thought it would. But when they landed, he was eager to get out. He got his one suitcase and started to call a cab. But he saw someone in the crowd with spiky blond hair, and dropped his phone. He picked it up, but when he looked up again, the blonde was gone.

"Stupid imagination."

He called the cab and waited for it outside. As the cab driver drove up to where he was, his heartbeat went faster. He got in the cab. As passing his hometown, he saw a lot of places he had memories at. He saw a cafe him and his mom went to. A park he use to play at. His old middle school. And, his old house. He almost cried.. but he didn't. He wasn't going to stay there obviously. He was staying at Aunt bakugou's. But Izuku knew that 'he' wasn't going to be there.

"Oh my gosh Izuku your here!!!"

Izuku smiled and hugged her.

"Hi Aunt bakugou, how have you been."

"Oh well. When Inko died it all came crashing down obviously. But when katsuki went missing after getting out of the hospital, that's when it all hit me hard."

Izuku looked at her shocked.

"He went missing?"

He asked. She looked at him with confusion.

"Yes, did you not know? He ran away from the hospital and there hasn't been anything on him. I'm afraid... because I'm sure you know about the number one villain right? Ground zero? Katsuki said once when he was younger... oh nevermind."

"Wow. I sure missed a lot.. and no one has seen him since? No sightings, or anything?"

"Nope. He just.. vanished."

Izuku couldn't believe his ears. But.. just maybe... he kept his promise.

This is the season premiere and it was suppose to be awesome but instead it was Deku going home oop anyway hope you enjoyed.