002 ⋆ silk ties and cashmere 🌸

ship: kiribaku

Kirishima woke up with a pillow to his head.

The impact was brief, and he groaned as it bounced off his head and landed to the floor with a soft thud. He peeled his eyes open and blinked through his bleary just woke up vision, his ashen blond counterpart giving little leeway before his next attack. "Get up, Eijirou," Katsuki grumbled as he clapped his hand onto the redhead's back, snickering as the other curved his spine and hissed.

"Ow, c'mon!" Eijirou groaned, nose scrunching as he cut his eyes over his shoulder to glare at the blond. Katsuki smiled at him, gaze soft and endearing, body encased in a subtle, ethereal glow of gold from the rising sun pouring light into their window. Eijirou blinked again, his irritated facade crumbling entirely; his lips parted slightly in a noiseless gasp. Kat pats his back, smoothing his hand over the area that was a screaming flush of red. "We got shit to do today, Ei," the blond vaguely reminds him as he lifts himself from the edge of their bed.

Kiri hums, pressing his cheek into the mattress with a sigh as he closes his eyes again. He hears the blond shuffle out of the room and follows the fleeting sound of his footsteps to the kitchen. He stayed as is for a moment, delighted in the brevity of calm as his body slowly tingled awake, his breathing steady. He could faintly hear the sound of pots clattering against the stove, and it wasn't until that settled down that he finally forced his eyes open and sat upright in the bed. The sheets pooled to Katsuki's side of the bed and spilled onto the floor, pillow missing in action, fitted sheet wrinkled where Eijirou assumed the blond had sat for a bit before getting up himself. His glasses were abandoned at the bedside, adjacent to the digital clock, which read a quarter past six. Eijirou stretched himself across the bed to grab the frames, meticulously folding the temples together before he finally lifted himself off the bed.

The wooden floor was cool under his bare feet. He padded to the kitchen, rubbing his scarred eye with a free hand. He grumbles, "Are you really walking around without your frames, Suki?"

Katsuki was engrossed in preheating the skillet, a bowl offset his left, and upon closer inspection, the redhead realized it was a scrambled egg bowl. "I don't need them to cook, Ei," was the blond's argument, falsified by the fact he was already squinting down at the pan as he buttered it with a stick of butter. Eijirou buffed, coming behind the blond to precariously set his frames on the bridge of his nose. Katsuki huffed, properly adjusting the frames to his face before muttering a thanks.

The redhead pressed a kiss to his shoulder and backed off, stalking towards the bathroom. He already knew what was up; The Hero Billboard Chart JP was coming up this weekend and the couple had yet to pick up suits for the occasion. Katsuki hated last-minute things, but the redhead had pleaded with him to defer from suit shopping until he got to do his final weigh-in for the month; he had spent it trimming down after spending a considerable amount of time fluffing up over the winter and this month was the last of his shredding schedule.

Droplets of water dripped from his hair, and he favored a towel around his waist as he stepped into the scale. He poured at his numbers, quickly getting into his clothes before returning to the kitchen. "Babe, can you believe I actually gained a pound since last month?"

The blond huffed, sliding a plate of eggs and rice his way as the redhead sat at the kitchen island. He gave the redhead a look over before starting at his own plate with a pair of chopsticks. "You look fine to me. It's probably just muscle, after all. 'S not like you stopped liftin' or anything."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Hey." Eijirou looked up from his plate. The blond brandished his chopsticks at him. "I am right."