026 ⋆ velvet light 🍋

ship: inakiri

Eijirou isn't afraid of heights, or at least that's what he tells himself when he sinks back onto his boyfriend's cock and realizes he's only managed to swallow half of Inasa's length. Eijirou pauses, bracing himself on Inasa's shoulders with a tremble to his arms as his chest heaves heavily between them. His knees dig into the couch cushion, an unstable surface to put his trust in, in hindsight, but the tight grip at the underside of his thighs push the worry to a forgotten part of his mind. Eijirou tests the security of his grip, lifting himself up with the added assistance to sink back into his length again with a strangled moan.

"Take your time," Inasa coos near his ear, breath heated against his sweat slick skin. Eijirou's fingers dig into firm muscle as he lets out a shuttered breath and bows his forehead against his lover's.

"Give me a sec," Eijirou pants. Inasa hums and kisses the tip of his nose in reply.

It's not like this was their first time having sex—far from it—but Eijirou's hastiness is what let them to their current predicament: him being too tight to take Inasa's length in one go. "We can skip the prep; I can take it," were the intelligent words that slipped through Eijirou's lips during an intense tongue battle. Inasa had looked at him then, had asked him if he was sure. Twice. Eijirou regrets saying yes. Then again, the burning sensation from Inasa's thick cock stretching him open feels good, and he finds himself clenching around him more often than not, immediately rewarded with a groan and a nip to his chest.

Inasa blights his skin with bright red hickies that bloom with attention, their patterns random. He licks a stripe in the crevice between Eijirou's pecs and follows the line of his throat to the underside of his ear. Eijirou arches into his touch and he hisses sharply when he feels Inasa tug at the barbell going through one of his nipples. Inasa licks over the perk nub apologetically, kneading fingers into the backs of his thighs before testing a shallow thrust into Eijirou's hole.

"You're doing so good, Eijirou," Inasa murmurs against his temple before he presses a soft kiss to Eijirou's heated skin. Eijirou whimpers at the whispered praise and eagerly rocks his hips in massive hands. Inasa's grip is too firm, however, and he whines at the lack of friction received from his efforts. Inasa grunts, "It's not too late to let me prepare you properly, you know," and pulls him forward, their chests pressing together whilst his dick slides out of Eijirou's ass with a lewd squelch. With a sigh, he adds, "I don't want you hurting yourself."

Eijirou's own sigh peaks with a terse whine as he squeezes around nothing, already missing the fullness that was once there. He ignores Inasa's concerns, reaching a hand behind him in a failed attempt to stuff himself to the hilt.

"Eijirou." Inasa blocks his path, tilting himself out the way and forcing Eijirou to steady on his lap. His tone is stern, but it comes from a place of caring, Eijirou thinks. A finger traces the line of his jaw and Eijirou forces his eyes open, blinking languidly. Eijirou figures he probably looks just as his boyfriend does: face ruddy, matching in hue from the neck down, and lips swollen red from abuse. His lips fall open to run a tongue over them under Inasa's watchful gaze.

Eijirou supposes taking a minute to stretch himself properly isn't too bad. It's fun, actually. One finger turns to two, and two to three until eventually they're pumping in and out of his hole deliciously. He's a trembling wreck on Inasa's lap in the meantime, fingers curling into the back of Inasa's head and running over the short hairs.

They both know three fingers aren't enough, however, and Eijirou quickly finds himself biting down on Inasa's shoulder to suppress the scream that racks his body when a fourth finger prods at his rim. Inasa eases Eijirou through it, showering his face with kisses and murmuring praises into his ear whilst pushing his knuckle past his rim.

It's a warm-up at best, a mere appetizer of what's to come. Inasa watches Eijirou's face melt from discomfort to one of pure ecstasy with a lust-filled, half-lidded gaze, his fingers moving on their own to stroke his walls with a few quirks of his fingers. Eijirou twitches against him, a beautiful moan falling from his lips as Inasa fiddles with his pleasure points, eyes squeezing tighter as stars dance across his vision.

"You think you're ready to take me now?" Inasa asks as he retracts his fingers from Eijirou's hole excruciatingly slow.

"Fuck yes," Eijirou slurs. Inasa presses another kiss to his temple before he pulls him forward and lines his cock up to Eijirou's entrance. Eijirou eases back on it a final time, gnawing his lip as the tip caught on his rim before sliding in completely. He clenches tight to keep it from slipping back out again, not wanting to waste any of their precious time. Fingers couldn't come close to satisfying him as much as this. He's stretched so full that he wouldn't be surprised if Inasa shoved a goddamn hydroflash in his ass instead. Every inch stretches him impossibly further, and Eijirou fears he'll need more prep when his ass finally, finally comes in contact with the tops of Inasa's thighs. With haste, he pulls himself up all the way to the tip and slams home.

"Oh fuck!" Eijirou cries out, moaning wantonly as he began fucking himself on Inasa's cock, and this is the part Inasa loved best, watching his boyfriend's face tense and twist as bounces up and down at a gradually increasing speed. His chest heaves heavily with each forceful snap of his hips, panting hard with fingers digging deep into skin as he sets an erratic pace. Inasa could get off like this, watching Eijirou pleasure himself to completion, but they both know that's not something they want tonight.

"Ina--Yoyo, fuck me!" Eijirou begs. "Please!"

He keens when Inasa's grip tights on his hips and freezes them in place. He clenches in time with his pants, desperately clawing at the fleeting friction. Inasa's thighs tense beneath him and the only other warning Eijirou receives is a murmured, "As you wish," before Inasa slams him down into his lap. Eijirou relinquishes his control and lets his boyfriend pick up a brutal pace, egging him on with pants and moans and bites and tears; "Oh fuck fuck fuck"s and "Faster! Harder!"s. Inasa very well knows how to cater to him in that regard, immediately complying to his chanted requests with the fervor of a jackhammer. All Eijirou could do at this point was squeeze the base of his dick and pray it's enough to edge himself for another five minutes.

It's not.

And he comes painfully hard as he's stuffed to the hilt. Inasa slows his pace to a deep roll of his hips as he talks him down his climax, smoothing his sweaty hair back from his face and covering his face in kisses.

"K-Keep going, don't stop," Eijirou sniffles, tingling with oversensitivity as Inasa swipes a thumb under his eye.

"Ah, you'll have to give me a moment," Inasa says sheepishly. It's only then Eijirou notices the familiar trickle of cum leaking out of his ass. He whines again with a rock of his hips, and if Inasa could read his thoughts, he stuffs his softening cock back into Eijirou with a grunt. Eijirou sniffles again, roughly wiping at his eyes as he rests his forehead on his boyfriend's broad chest. It rumbles with his voice. "You okay?"

"Mm, yeah," mumbles Eijirou, fatigue finally settling in along with the ache in his backside.

"You wanna rest before we go again?"

"Mm, yeah..." Eijirou's voice fades with his consciousness, and the last thing he remembers is the sensation of being carried before sleep overcame him.