029 ⋆ take me there 🌸

ship: tomokiri*
* "Tomo" is the name the fandom gave Kirishima's very pretty middle school friend! there is no official one currently (that I know of).

ship: tomokiri* * "Tomo" is the name the fandom gave Kirishima's very pretty middle school friend! there is no official one currently (that I know of)

this guy!

Eijirou nearly nicks his finger flipping to the next page of his notebook. He hisses instinctively, pausing his studying to brush over his finger with the pad of his thumb. There's no definitive cut, only a phantom pain that lingers a few seconds longer before falling numb. A fan hums in front of him, spinning languidly as blows about a lukewarm breeze. It's hot, stuffy. Normally, he'd strip to his shorts by now, but couldn't. Across the tea table sits Tomo, head propped upon a restless palm. Eijirou ponders if Tomo would mind the indecency but swallows the question as soon as he opens his mouth. Instead, he waits for the fan to face him and pops his collar a few times to circulate in some of that cooler air. Tomo's finger drums idly against his temple, gaze fixed on the current homework question he's stuck at, and for a moment Eijirou watches through the choppy blades of his fan.

The fan clicks into its pivot and begins turning towards Tomo, who glances up just as Eijirou loosens his collar.

"You ever kissed someone before?" he asks completely out of the blue, and Eijirou blinks in vague disbelief until he realizes Tomo is expecting an answer.

"Uh, random much?" Eijirou comments, but supplements his question with: "But no, why?"

Tomo shrugs. "Just curious." He scribbles down some response to his paper and pauses. "What about boys?"

"What about them?"

"You ever kissed a boy before? Or had a crush on one?"

"What? N-No!" Eijirou struggles to come up with a better response than: "Why would I? That's—"

"Gay?" Tomo finishes, or challenges rather, if his piercing gaze were anything to go by. Eijirou submits to the stare, mouth gaping, mind void of any possible life-saving comebacks.

Thoroughly exasperated, Eijirou sighs. "You're being really weird right now, Tomo. What's your point?"

Again, Tomo shrugs. "I want to know what kissing a boy feels like," he says, and Eijirou accepted that answer until he added, "And I want that boy to be you."

Eijirou's cheeks burn to the point that his fan couldn't save him, and he lowers his head in hopes that his dark bangs would shield his blooming blush from view.

"Why me though?" He whispers, barely audible over the hum of the fan. Tomo shifts and his usually droopy eyes grow wide.

"Is that a rhetorical question?"