027 ⋆ no tricks, just treats 🍋

ship: todokiri

"I still can't believe you went through with the dress. I seriously thought you were joking about that."

Kirishima lets a sigh of exasperation slip through his lips, and honestly Todoroki can't fault him for feeling the least bit frustrated about the constant pestering of his choice of costume. Then again, it wasn't often to see The Red Riot dressed in such risqué garb⁠—a red riding hood costume similar to the one he wore back in their high school days, though way shorter than Todoroki remembers. The hem of the skirt falls high on his thighs, white frills billowing from beneath; bringing his eyes an inch lower gifts him a pleasant bit of smooth skin until black thigh highs obscure the rest of Kirishima's muscular legs. The bodice is much of what Todoroki expects from a red riding hood costume⁠—a frilly bust paired with a contrasting black lace-up corset⁠—but it doesn't make it less sexy.

Todoroki's throat runs dry by the time he forces his gaze to Kirishima's face only to find the man staring back at him with equal interest. Kirishima shifts in his seat, legs falling open where he once had them crossed at the ankle, and if Todoroki didn't know any better, he'd think that was intentional. Maybe it was. Maybe it's the alcohol.

Their gazes remain locked as Todoroki fits the rim of his glass between his lips. Kirishima's image distorts in the glass as he takes languid sips, and when he lowers it, Kirishima's eyes are elsewhere. Again, Todoroki finds himself stealing another glimpse at the space between Kirishima's legs, where the skin of his thighs disappear into the shadows of his skirt, and he wonders if the redhead had the decency to wear shorts. A large part of him prays he didn't have that decency.

Kirishima's legs shift again and Todoroki gets closer to the answer and way less space in his pants.

Todoroki's absolutely certain Kirishima knows how provocative he looks, all sneak glances whilst feigning a blissful ignorance. Todoroki wishes he could tear his eyes from the soft looking, frilled underwear he dons shamelessly, or at the very least run his hands between those thick thighs and brush his fingers across it's fabric⁠—

"It's too hot in here," Kaminari voices as he rises from his seat with a grunt. He takes a moment to stretch, arms reaching past his shoulders until his spine curves into a perfect bow. A sigh escapes him as his arms fall limp at his sides, and he glances between Kirishima and Todoroki as he asks, "Y'all want anything to drink?"

"I'm good," Kirishima replies the same time Todoroki goes, "A refill, please." He passes his glass to Kaminari, who gives him a knowing smirk before he disappears into the hall. Not even a second later, Todoroki pushes himself off the chair he's been sitting on, crosses the room over to Kirishima, and drops to his knees before dragging him into a sloppy, wet kiss.

"You're such a fucking tease." Todoroki's voice is gravelly when he speaks, pulling a soft moan from Kirishima when he traps his hair in a punishing grip and growls the words against the shell of his ear.

"Couldn't help myself," Kirishima pants, gradually scooting himself forward to rut against Todoroki's chest. "I got a thing for hot vampires."

"How convenient." Todoroki releases his grip on Kirishima's hair in favor of using them to push back the obstructive skirt harboring prized thighs. Kirishima's legs fall open at first touch and Todoroki is all too eager to run his hands over every inch. His fingers find and breach the hem of frilled panties the same time he flicks his eyes up to glossy garnet, watching intently as Kirishima's chest puffs eagerly the closer he traces his fingers towards his inner thigh, "I got a thing for frilly panties," said whisper hot against tender muscle.

"You know he's gonna⁠—ah!⁠—he'll be back any minute."

"Don't care."

Todoroki feels fingers curl into his slicked back hair. "So brazen," Kirishima groans from above. He tugs then, fingers fisting further between his thighs. Todoroki shudders a moan against his skin just as a shiver runs down his spine. Hooking his hands behind Kirishima's knees, Todoroki licks a hot stripe along a line of muscle as he draws him closer to mouth at his clothed cock. He's rewarded with a tighter grip on his head and a low keen⁠—a noisy, but wordless plea for more, so he skips the foreplay and goes straight into the tasting.

As soon as Kirishima's dick springs free from its confines, Todoroki flattens his tongue against the tip and wraps a strong hand around the base, pumping eagerly to milk him of his bittersweet precum. Todoroki pulls away to lick his lips once the first inklings of flavor reach his tongue, and glances upward. Kirishima having met his gaze bores his unbridled lust in the heated space between them, panting through slightly parted lips, ruddy from cheek to chest, and probably further if Todoroki were to undress him now. And god, he wishes he could; wishes he could run the pads of his fingers along every inch of Kirishima; along mounds of muscle hardened with years of training, pink and pale scars of battles known and unbeknown. He'd have him trembling from each touch as he tethers their bodies together and⁠—

Ah. He's getting himself too keyed up. He hadn't realized he's been palming himself until now, nor could he recall when Kirishima began thrusting shallowly into his mouth.

"Don't stop," Kirishima whispers to Todoroki as he cards through his hair, as if he could see a projection of the fantasies trapped within Todoroki's mind. Todoroki hums around him as he loosens his pants. Kirishima's hips stutter into him. A hand makes its way to his own neglected cock just as Kirishima picks up pace, and Todoroki loses himself in the forest of his desires.

Maybe he could convince Kirishima to wear this dress again, or other dresses, not that he'd need much convincing. Perhaps a maid uniform instead of a costume dress, one as red as his hair; short and just as frilly as the one he dons now. Stockings, too. Cheap ones that rip easily so he'd be able to fuck into Kirishima fully clothed. He'd pound into him until the bed rocks and creaks beneath them and Todoroki's name is a garbled mantra on kiss-swollen lips; blight Kirishima with plum-colored hickies, bites, and divots where his nails dig into his plump ass. And when Kirishima eventually comes in his stockings, he'll get to⁠—

Todoroki comes first with a gasp-turned-choke when Kirishima's tip slams into the back of his throat. He's abruptly brought back to the reality of Kirishima using him as a cock sleeve, his nose brushing against coarse black hair dampened with his own drool. Above him, Kirishima whines a sweet symphony as his thrusts become erratic.

He's close, Todoroki thinks⁠—knows after spending so much time together. Todoroki meets him halfway with a firm suck and a swallow around his top, and not long after, Kirishima releases spurts of warmth down his throat. Todoroki's throat bobs as he swallows again and pulls off, swiping any remnants with the pad of his thumb only to suck it off seconds after. They bask in their coming down, Todoroki's head resting on a trembling thigh whilst fingers stroke through in his scalp. Todoroki sighs as his eyes fall close, and he would've fallen asleep if it weren't for the sudden comment coming from the doorway.

"You know there's like, a bedroom y'all could do all this in," Kaminari says with a smirk. He stands leaning against the frame of the door, Todoroki's drink in hand, and fuck, Todoroki needs another drink right now. He reaches for it and Kaminari meets him halfway. As soon as the warm glass reaches his fingers, Todoroki immediately brings it to his lips and chugs the entire cup. The liquor burns the rawness of his throat as it goes down and Todoroki's face scrunches at the brunt of heightened soreness.

"Thank you." Todoroki sets his cup on the floor and moves to tuck Kirishima into his panties. "We'll use that next."

Kaminari snorts, and it's not until Todoroki lifts Kirishima up and pardons himself as he exits the room that he realizes he's serious. Kaminari pivots. "Wait, where are you going?"

Todoroki ignores the inquiry, turning left at the end of the corridor just as Kaminari's feet kick off the floor.

"Hey hey hey! That's my room! I have to sleep there, y'know!"