009 ⋆ trés passing 🌸

ship: kamisero

"We could get arrested for this."

Kaminari grunts as he climbs to the top of the chain link fence, nearly snagging his jeans on the exposed wire sticking up at the top. He settles himself on the top bar before he's glancing down at Sero, grinning wickedly. "And your point?"

"Uh, trespassing is not something I planned to get arrested for," Sero says, glancing around the empty yard of his neighbor's house. It's 3am and hot as hell itself; typical for a midsummer night. Kaminari had wound up outside his window, and after a generous amount of rock throwing, woke up the raven head with a plan to raid his neighbor's house for a quick dip in their pool.

"My air conditioner broke," is what the blond had told him when he originally allowed him into his room.

"And?"

"Your neighbor has a pool."

Sero blinked. "And?"

"And I want to swim!" Kaminari shakes his head and waves his hands around as if this was common knowledge.

Despite Sero's earlier protests, they still ended up hopping his neighbor's fence at 3am on this hotter-than-hell-itself midsummer night. Kaminari strips himself of his shirt first, tossing it to the side before making quick work of his jeans. Sero folds his arms over his chest and glances up at his neighbor's house. All their lights are off and he assumes that everyone in the house is asleep, especially at this ungodly hour. He hears the soothing sounds of water sloshing behind him and turns to see Denki had sat on the pool's edge and was currently swirling the water around with his hand. Sero huffs. "How's it feel?"

"Fucking cold." He shakes the excess water from his hand and turns to his much taller boyfriend. Motioning towards his clothes, he asks, "You strippin' or what?"

"I think I'm fine, thanks."

"Babe, I'll literally throw you into the pool with your clothes on."

"You can't even pick me up." Denki gasps. Sero grins. " Weakling ."

"Bro?" Kaminari's brows arch downwards as he pouts and cracks his knuckles. "Challenge fucking accepted."

Hanta hides his amusement behind a hand as the blond marches behind him and shoves at his back with one hand dry and the other one slightly damp. His efforts to push the raven head were heard loud and clear over his own muffled laughs, and for a second, he felt bad for having him work so hard in this heat. Denki gives up after another weak shove and backs off, stepping to the side to pant heavily as he hunches over. Sero scoffs, quirking a brow. "You give up already?"

"Fuck you."

Hanta's laughter fills the air.

"When?" Kaminari shoots him a glare, and Sero's back to snickering at him again. Bare feet slap against the concrete deck, and in seconds, the blond is standing in front of his taller companion with his bottom lip puckered out, fists clenched at his sides. Sero lolls his head to the side, signature smirk still gracing his features as he looks down at the angry blond. "What?" he asks even though he already knows the answer.

He wasn't expecting to be kissed, however.

An arm hooks around the back of his neck, pulling him down to a level the blond can reach. Kami crashes his lips against his, and their kiss is completely uncoordinated and messy. Sero cups either side of the blond's face and breaks their lip-locking, stealing a breath of air before he seals their lips together again, licking into him and nicking his skin with a bite or two at a slow-burning pace. Kaminari vocalizes his irritation with a muffled groan and a huff through his nose, fisting Sero's shirt with his free hand. Sero strips at that frustration layer by layer until the arm around his neck is less tense and the tongue raiding his mouth is languid instead of hasty. Denki's other arm snakes its way around his neck, and the weight of being pulled down grows lax.

The blond leans into him, and Sero backs up to accommodate the extra weight. It's a gentle rock from side to side with Denki raking fingers through his hair and sighing a wanton tune until Sero's swimming in a pool of ecstasy and electrified kisses.

Or rather, he realized he was falling into the pool behind him a little too late and the sting of the frigid water was electric in itself.

Sero gasps as he breaks the surface, arms flailing as he fought to keep himself afloat in the deep end of the pool (to which he soon realized he was tall enough to stand in the water with no problem). Kaminari's laughter rang sonorously through the otherwise quiet night, and Sero's furious glare is interrupted by the blond running across the deck to jump into the pool right next to him. The water sloshes around messily--disturbed--and Sero's certain that someone had to have heard them by now. Kaminari breaks the surface and breathes out another laugh as he pulls his wet locks out of his face. For a split second, Sero fantasized the idea of dunking him back beneath the water until bubbles stopped forming.

He kisses him hard instead.

It's bitterly chlorinated, breathy, and exhausted from the initial shock factor, but its refreshment factor was higher than what any mere pool could provide him on this hotter-than-hell-itself midsummer night at 3am.

That was until they heard a window slide open above them.