003 ⋆ it's free real estate 🌸

ship: kiribaku

If there was one thing to know about Bakugou Katsuki, is that he only loves two things in this world: hiking in the countryside and a cute little redhead by the name of Kirishima Eijirou. Combine them both and he'd be smiling 'til kingdom come. Since their first holiday trip when they were first-years, they made it tradition to visit the countryside together at least once a year. That remained true even when their broship blossomed into a full-blown relationship. It was bound to happen after their first holiday together--the holidays typically were for couples, after all.

So here they were, early December on an empty road and the burn of an orange glow to their left; music a quiet, whispering ambiance compared to the passing of the earth beneath them. The car bobbed slightly when the front tire dipped into a minor pothole, and Bakugou steadied his hand on Eijirou's knee, tightening the grip of his other hand on the steering wheel. He sighed, rolled his shoulder and peered at the redhead out of the corner of his eye. The redhead had his back to the door, head pressed into the seat headrest, one leg curled into him whilst the other balanced him from the floor. He was looking over the map, a sharpie pressed to his lips, cat-like eyes flittering about; his lips parted to cast out a tooth that tugged at the inner corner of his bottom lip, and he inhaled sharply, nose wrinkling cutely when he wiggled it. A dusting of freckles adorned his cheeks and fanned from the small of his neck out to his shoulders, remnants of his waning summer tan. He wore his hair down--unintentional since he had showered last-minute before they were set to leave. It was still noticeably damp, weighted with moisture and slightly wavy, a side section tucked behind the ear he favored. Katsuki felt the corner of his mouth quirk upward.

He was perfect. This--all this was-- would have been perfect if there weren't increasingly irritating sounds of lip-smacking and airy grunts coming from the backseat. The blond's eyes cut to his rearview mirror where a ginger head of hair obstructed his view of the stretch of road behind them. Kendo giggled as she pulled forward Tetsu's shirt, sealing their lips together for the second--third... fourth... fifth...

"Kiss her one more time asshole and 'm turning the fuck around." Bakugou removed his hand from Ei's knee and settled his wrist on the gear shift. Kirishima removed the sharpie from his lips. "Suki--"

"Fuck you," Tetsu grumbled, eyes narrow slits. Bakugou matched his glare with his own trademark teeth-baring sneer. "Fuck you, Carbon Copy!"

"Okay!" Kendo threw up her hands and leaned away from her boyfriend. "No more kissing! Got it." Bakugou huffed. He would've been satisfied with just that if he didn't catch Tetsu's hand tracing the inner side of her thigh. He clicked his tongue.

"No touching either."

"Are you kidding--"

"I wanna see your hands."

Kendo moved from Tetsu's lap to awkwardly sit in the center of the backseat row, knees pressed together and hands clasped in her lap. Tetsu, on the other hand, kissed his teeth and wedged himself against the door. "Kiri, can you tell your roach to take a chill pill?"

Kirishima opened his mouth, but Bakugou was the one to respond. "Can you shut the fuck up?"

"Wasn't talking to you."

"Don't have to when you're talking about me, asshole."

"Childish."

"Two words: Carbon. Copy."

"That's the best you can do?"

"Oh, I got more."

Kiri's eyes darted from those of his boyfriend's to a glimpse of what he could see of Tetsu. "Um, if I could interrupt, there's a--"