Little Jammy Hood x Fresh Wolf 🍋

Fuck you, I wanna write this.

Jammy Hood woke up in their packed up house. Years ago, he and his parents had moved away, and he was finally returning for high school. Of course, he would have to walk quite a bit to get to the school, but it was nice to see the old house again. He got up and unpacked his wardrobe so he could get changed. The small skeleton got his clothes and was ready to start the day! Sighing, the child pulled up his pink hood, walking down the stairs, where his mother, Ink, was unpacking the living room.

"I'm going for a walk, okay?" He called out, stopping before the wooden carved door.

"Just be careful. They never got rid of the pesky wolf problem." Ink called back to his son, looking up from the chair he was putting together.

"Okay, I'll be back soon!" and with that, Jammy shoves his mis-colored hands into his pink hoodie's pockets, leaving the small house. He began strolling through the woods, whistling could be heard from the trees as the late summer breeze passed by. Jammy heard a twig snap and stopped walking.

"Hehe~" a laugh could be heard from the trees.

"P-Palette?" Jammy straightened up, making him slightly taller. "Palette, this isn't funny, you know!"

"Hehe~" another laugh was heard, this time, it was closer.

"Come out! You're not funny, Palette!" the irritated male pouted, stomping his foot. His boots got dirt on them, seeing as the trail was mainly dirt, with some grass or rocks along it. Jammy's jeans and hood were blown the other way as a wind current passed by the small boy. The short male turned around, only to see a shadow pass by quickly before leaving his sight. His hood hand fallen from his head, leaving his skull and neck vulnerable.

"Cute~" the voice cooed, being much closer to Jammy. He took a few steps towards it before it rushed by him, blowing dirt and dust onto him. Jammy covered his face with his hands, protecting his eyes from the debris. "Aww~ am I... scaring you?~"

"I-I'm not scared!" Jammy quickly protested. "N-now stop this at one! This isn't funny at all!"

"I know it's not funny~" Jammy's body tensed up as he realized the voice was only a few feet away from him, still being in the cover of trees. As much as the young skeleton wanted to turn around, fear stopped him.

"Wha?" Jammy managed to whimper out. He felt a wing current and something grab his waist, pressing their bodies together.

"I think you're kinda cute, though~" the voice breathed onto his neck. It was panting as it turned him around to see someone familiar. It was the skele-wolf that had raped him so many time as a kid!

"D-Damn..." he managed to mutter. And 'Damn' was right! The once annoying pup had grown to be a handsome skele-wolf. He was was much taller now, growing from his old four-foot-two to a fucking six-foot-five. Jammy wasn't afraid to admit the some-What werewolf had turned out... way hotter than he thought...

"What?~ Come on~ I know you'll like this time around~" Fresh Wolf panted, smirking.

"M-Mom...my..?" Jammy began to tremble in fear. He wanted to call and scream for him mother, for Error, for someone to help him- but nothing came out...

"He's not here to save you, Cutie~" the skele-wolf leaned in close to Jammy's nonexistent ear, once again breathing onto his neck. "But you can call me Daddy~"

"Wh- ahh!" Fresh bit Jammy's neck, startling the short skeleton.

"Come on, Cutie~" in a quick action, Fresh picked Jammy up bridal style. "To my cabin~"