Vampire!Horror x Lust

(Request: CamilletheShipper

Don't know if you wanted this to be Vampverse, so I did it in modern-ish times, but I did my best.)

Broken Souls:

Lust walked down the dust street of the crumbling part of town. He looked into the woods. The town always say that monsters like vampires and werewolves live in the woods. No one was allowed in these woods. Lust stopped as he saw a known artist standing in the woods.

"Hey!" Lust called out, the artist not hearing him. "Hey! You're not supposed to be in there!" The artist seemed to not hear him, so he continued to walk deeper into the woods. "Hey! Come back!" He ran into the woods, but the artist was already gone. As called out, running mindlessly as he tried to get to the artist, worried for the stranger. "Wait! Come back! It's dangerous here!"

"Dangerous?" A deep voice shot fear into his body. 

"Hello? Y-you're not Ink." Lust noted.

"The artist? Error is taking care of him." The voice said.

"P-please don't hurt me..." the blue haired male shuttered, holding his arms.

"I won't. I'll only do anything if I have your permission." A thud on the ground sounded behind Lust.

"P-permission for w-what..?" Lust's eyes widened as he felt a cold hand run up his thigh with a feather like touch.

"Your skin is so warm." The voice breathed onto his neck, sending more shivers up his spine.

"T-thank you..?" Lust muttered, fear freezing him. Another ice cold hand touched Lust's stomach, making him uncomfortable.

"I wonder how someone so beautiful and pale could be so warm." Lust blushed a light purple as he heard the deep voice say those words. He felt the owner of the voice grab his hips, walking in to a large tree. Lust was spun around, getting pinned to the tree. The owner of the voice looked deep into Lust's violet eyes. A soft smile spread across the man's shiny pale face. Lust gasped as he saw a single long fang in his jaw.

"Y-you're a v-vampire!" Lust gasped, making the monster's smile fade into a smile.

"I suppose I am." The vampire held Lust's chin, lifting his glare up. He leaned in more, striking fear into his prey.

"Wait!" Lust exclaimed, making the taller stop.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." The taller leaned in closer, Lust felt his breath on his lips. The taller looked into Lust's eyes, his red eyes asking for permission. Lust leaned in, meeting their lips. He felt a lick on his glossy lips, asking for entrance. Lust opened his mouth, moaning slightly into the kiss.

"W-Who are you and w-what do y-you w-want from me?" Lust panted as he pulled away.

"My name is Horror, and who are you?" The vampire held Lust's cheek, cold freezing his cheek.

"I-I'm Lust, but what do you want from me?!" Lust exclaimed, scared.

Horror ran his fingers through the smaller's purple and blue hair, "Well, you're much too cute for me to kill you. I shall keep you to be my 'bitch,' as Error called it." 

"W-What does that mean?!" Lust asked, before Horror picked him up bridal style.

"When we get back, we're getting you if these provocative clothes." Lust looked down at his clothes, they were, indeed, very showy and inappropriate.

"They're my work clothes." Lust muttered, covering his body with his arms.

"Don't cover yourself, I... like you this way." Horror looked down at the human in his arms. Lust blushed and cuddled up to Horror's chest, covering himself. The vampire sighed and took off his jacket, covering Lust in it. The long haired male put it around it shoulders, resting his head on Horror's chest. The taller sighed and opened his wings, taking off and beginning their flight.

*630 words*

*Hey Guys! So... requests aren't that common. I don't mind that. I'm sorry on how slow this book updates, don't take it personally. Okay, see you guys in the next one.*