Circus-Performer!Ink x Error

(Request:  CamilletheShipper

I hope I did well

Human AU)

A Charming Little Freakshow:

"Are you ready, Ink?" Ayana, the boss, asked Ink. He turned to her and nodded. She was wearing much more complex makeup then he was. Colorful swirls covered her face like a painted on mask. Her clothes were a black jacket and a white dress shirt. She gave him a smile before checking in on other of the performers. This little circus was called The Freakshow. That's because in school, they were thought to be the freaks.

"Ink, you're on only a few moments after Ayana with Pen, got it?" Core  pushes back their bangs.

"Yeah, I got it. It's not my first time." Ink peeked through the curtains. He hated this job. He felt like a monster when he was at school, and now he's payed to be one here.

"Okay, darling, your makeup is good, be sure to not ruin it!" Mettaton gave him a thumbs up as he passed him.

"I know. It's not my first show. And it won't be my last..." Ink muttered the last part and peeked through the curtains again. He gasped when he saw the jocks from school. 'No no no no! This can't be happening! When they see me, they'll make fun of me even more!' Ink began to hyperventilate.

"Cuz! We're on in a minute!" Pen called. He calmed himself and nodded to her. Ayana ran out through the curtains and some performers followed. Pen and Ink counted for a minute before they began their routine: trapeze. Hours passed and the show was finally over. Ink hurried to his changing room to escape.

"Good work, dude!" Ayana smiled as he ran past. He quickly nodded before going into his changing room.

"I'm safe..." Ink sighed, wiping his makeup away.

"Hey, can I come in?" A voice came from outside. Ink began freaking out he recognized the voice. "Uhh, hello?" Error, Ink's crush and bully, entered, seeing a panicking Ink. 

"E-Error! What a p-pleasant surprise!" Ink stuttered. Error's smile faded as he saw Ink standing there.

"Is there something you'd like to say?"

"What? N-no!" Ink's face exploded in rainbows.

"So you'll be fine if I do... this?" Error put a hand to each side of Ink's head.

"Yup! Totally fine!" Ink blushed more.

"What about if I do... this?" Error quickly grabbed Ink by the waist, making him squeak.

"Uh, y-yeah! I-I'm fine with this..." Ink tried not to look the taller in the eye.

"And this?" Error pinned Ink to the wall, their bodies slightly pressing together.

"Y-y-yes..."

"And... what about... this?" Error's voice went quieter after each pause until he whispered. He held Ink's chin, leaning in until the smaller could feel his warm breath on his lips. Ink knew he shouldn't, but he leaned in enough to where the two's lips met. At first it was gentle and awkward, but soon they deepened the kiss. Error licked Ink's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. Ink opened his mouth. He had already known Error had multiple tongues, so it didn't surprise him as all five of them entered his mouth. Ink pulled Error closer, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck. In return, Error placed Ink on the table, pulling him closer and closer by his waist until they were pressing together. Ink quietly moaned into the kiss as they continued their heated make out session. They ignored the muffled conversations outside the door until someone bursted through into the room.

"Ink, we have to- hey! Get off of him, asshole!" Pen grabbed Error's hood and threw him to the floor, separating the two.

"E-Error!" Ink got off the table, helping the taller up.

"You're supposed to be a bully, not a rapist! Now get away from him before I beat the shit out of you!" Pen pulled Ink away from the taller.

"Whatever." Error ran out, yellow as a lemon.

"Are you okay! Nobody should be forced to do that, thank stars I came in!" Pen hugged her younger cousin. Ink looked at Ayana from over Pen's shoulder. She simply sighed, obviously as disappointed as Ink was. Pen finally released Ink from her death grip so he could finally change.

.

"Man, Pen is such a cockblock!" Error growled under his breath.

"Yo, where were you?" Fell asked, the rest of the group following him as he ran over to Error.

"I was, uh, chatting with one of the trapeze people." Error explainer.

"You mean the hot one wearing the green outfit with the yellow swirls? She's cute and all, but she has no boobs at all!" Dust rolled his eyes.

"Eh, I think, er, she is really cute..." Error blushed a light yellow, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, you do you." Fell shrugged and they all began to leave. 'I am so gonna do him next time I see him~' Error thought, grinning. 'Heh, I'm gonna do him so hard~'

*801 words.*

*This one is shorter then the last one, but I'm in a car, listening to music. That's fun. Anyways, thanks for being so patient with me, guys! I know, I'm pretty slow at doing my job. But I am basically done with the art and so now I just need to write it! Bye!*