Naj!Nightkill 🍋

(Request: iamlesbiank

I live! I am not dead yet! Also, kinky and weird, I'm sorry, but not really.)

"I-I love you, Mr. Nightmare!"  Killer exclaimed. He jumped into Nightmare's arms, forcing him into a make out session. He tangled his fingers in Nightmare's dark purple hair, messing up his bun. Nightmare fought against his student, finding himself moaning. 'N-no! He's my student! This is wrong!' Nightmare screamed in his head as he tried against it.

"Killer! Stop right now!" Nightmare exclaimed, finally able to push him off.

"M-Mr. Nightmare I-"

"And I thought you were my favorite student! Get out of my classroom this instant!" Nightmare yelled. His now messy hair dropped in front of his face as his eyes showed pure rage. Killer ran out of the classroom with a broken heart and tear filled eyes. Nightmare painted, falling to the floor to cry himself. 

•|five weeks later|•

"Get out of my fucking house!" Nightmare screamed, shoving Muffet to the porch stairs.

"Baby! I'm sorry!" Muffed begged.

"Go fuck a horse!" Nightmare yelled, slamming the door in her face. 

They were having a date when her phone buzzed while she was in the bathroom. Curious, Nightmare saw who it was. "Baby 1" had texted her "Hey BB, i wan tsum fucc. Lemme smash~"

He unlocked her phone to see if this was a joke. It wasn't. Thousands, maybe even millions, of texts from different guys flirting with her. Dozens to hundreds of nudes sent back and forth. How could she do this to him?!

And now there were here. He was sobbing on the phone with Killer. They had agreed to forget about what happened and Killer came over. Never had Nightmare felt so strong in a moment of weakness in Muffet's arms. Never had he felt so safe as he did when he was crying into Killer's chest. It almost felt... right.

•|two weeks later|•

"Killer, I'm in love you." Nightmare confessed. He was hoping Killer still felt the same way.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Nightmare. I was going to confess to Outer soon... I hope you understand..." Killer rubbed the back of his head. Filled with rage, Nightmare took a deep breath.

"I understand. I hope the best for you two!" Nightmare lied, faking a smile.

"I'm happy you understand!" Killer smiled.

•|six more weeks later|•

Killer hadn't been studying as much. He had stopped doing extra credit, homework, and was starting to get only B's, sometimes even C's! It was all because he was getting ready for the perfect moment to tell Outer how he felt. Outer was also failing. Not because he was worshipping Killer as Killer did he, but because Nightmare would shred the papers he did do. He was always a B-C+ student, but now, he was a failing kid. Nightmare didn't care if his jealousy was getting in the way of his students' grades, Outer didn't deserve Killer! He was his, all his!

"Outer, we are going to have to suspend you for the week. It's not a punishment, it's to let you have some time to get all the work you've missed doing, especially in Mr. Nightmare's History class." The principal, a short man of the name Toby Fox, explained.

"I have turned in 95% of the work 'missing' in that damn class!" Outer exclaimed.

"I don't think so." Nightmare said, sliding the folder of Outer's stuff. He didn't shred everything, he'd leave a paper or two to put in the grade book every few weeks or so.