Where do babies come from? (Feat. Kat)

A Kat and River sing-a-long

Kat laughed loudly. You hear Dream whine from the loud noise.

"Stop! You're upsetting Dreamy!" Cross ran from his room, hugging Dream protectively.

"Aww! How cute!~" River smiled.

"Shut up." Cross growled at her.

Kat gave a 'Touch my sister you die' look to Cross after he said that. "MOMMY! I have a question!"

"Yes, Kat?" Nightmare patted Cross on the back, telling him to take Dream to his room

Kat looked at Nightmare, making eye contact. "Mommy, I wanna know. Where do babies come from?!" She asked with excitement. "Do they come from rainbows and love?"

"Mommy, mommy, tell us please! Where do babies come from?" River joine in, wanting to know what Nightmare going to say.

"Really?" Nightmare raised an eyebrow.

Kat nodded excitedly. "YEAH! Where do they come from?!" Killer rolled his eyes.

 "Good luck, I'd never be able to explain that!" He leaned against the wall.

"They come from..." River waited for Nightmare to say 'from love and rainbows' or 'a stork' and her eyes widened when she heard what Nightmare actually had to say. "... boys who like to sit on their ass! They come from girls who want to grow up too fast!"

"They come from screaming, fighting, make up sex." River muttered. "They come from little kids, like ourselves..."

Kat turned to Rain.

"Brother! Where do little babies come from?" Rain's eyes widened as he heard that. 

"Teddy tells us they come from the sky, but never explains when we ask why." River shrugged, curious on his response.

"Do they come from angels in love?!" Kat clapped happily.

"Or do they come from demons in lust?" River stepped in.

"Brother!"

"Brother."

"Tell us please!" Kay sang happily. 

River joined in. "Where do babies come from, really?"

"They come from boys who take things they don't own, they come from kids who begged to be left alone..." Rain wiped tears from his eyes. "They come from screaming, fighting-"

"Nonono!" Kat cried.

"They're just accidents from so long ago..." Rain covered his eyes as he cried.

"What a lovely little mess we've made..." Kat wiped the tears from her eyes. 

"I throw milk at the walls on rage!" River screamed, throwing her water bottle at the wall. "Oh I'm just tryna forget the pain--" she picked up an old photo of her and her "real" parents and her brothers. "-- of which I came..."

"Mommy, brother, tell me please, where do babies come from, really?" Kat asked.

"They come from boys who like to sit on their ass!" --she ripped her father's head off-- "They come from girls who went and grew up too fast!" --her mother's-- "They come from screaming!" --Jose's-- "Shouting!" --AJ's-- "Make up sex!" --her own-- "They come from little kids, like ourselves."

"The come from boys who take things they don't own, from kids who begged to be left alone!" Kat shouted with her. "They come from screaming, fighting-"

"Nonono!" Nightmare held his mouth, crying softly.

"We're just accidents from so long ago..." River ripped the picture apart, setting it aflame.

"They come from boys." Rain smiled.

"They come from girls." Kat added, smiling gently to her sister.

"From screaming, fighting.. , Nightmare stepped closer.

"Make up sex..." Killer added, holding his boyfriend's waist.

"They come from little kids... like ourselves." River hugged her family, letting the old photo's asked drop.

*Just a lil fun. Featuring: the fabulous ElevenTheKittyKat so give her some love! That's all for now, see you in the next one!*