Innocent!Cop!Palette x Perverted!Criminal!Goth 🍋

(Request: 

You didn't specify on who should be top or bottom, but I still found a way to make Palette top, despite it being pretty clear you probably wanted Goth to be top.)

"Hey! Stop right there!" a cop yelled, chasing after me.

"Suck it!" I laughed, throwing a trash can at him. I laughed as I watched him fall, many others followed his lead. I turned back around, running even faster with the hentai tucked into my hoodie. For the unnecessary things I steal, I am worth quite the shiny penny, if you know what I mean.

"In the name of the law, stop!" I heard a voice hot on my heels.

"What the?" I turned my head to see a handsome man in the police uniform chasing me. I bit my lip and blushed, knowing I had to do him later. I continued to run, Sure that he wouldn't catch me. But he was fast as fuck and I was getting tired.

"Hey! Stop!" The cop screamed at me.

"Never!" I yelled back, losing breathe with each step.

"Hey! Get back here!" He yelled as I turned a corner. I ducked behind a dumpster, hoping he wouldn't find me. After listening, I couldn't hear him, so I thought he had left. I sighed in relief and snickered, knowing I had outsmarted those stupid policemen once more!

"Stupid officers. You'll never be able to catch me!" I snickered, bringing my hentai from my hoodie.

"Who's stupid know?" the officer grabbed my arm, startling me.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yelled. The hentai dropped out of my hand and he saw what I was reading.

"That is that?" He asked, picking the comic up. I got a good look at him and daaaamn! 

"Oh nothing~ Wanna read it with me?~" he seemed obviously disgusted as he saw the contents and looked back at me. The cop shook his head and handcuffed me. "Hehe~ Kinky~"

"K-kinky..?" He was so clueless. Made me want to fuck him even more!~

"Palette! Get away from the perv, I'll take care of him!" Another cop pulled me up. 'So his name is Palette?' I thought as I looked at him. 'Palette' smiled and nodded proudly. After these passed three years, he's the first cop to catch me. He deserves a reward, don't you think?~

"So you gonna lock me up? I haven't hurt anyone, or done anything that bad." I asked, looking between the two officers.

"You're worth over ten-thousand dollars, we aren't letting you go. You've assaulted officers, held people at gun point, scammed people, and steal. You are going to get thrown into a cell and we'll get your parents to see what their son turned out to be." The other officer growled lowly.

"Have fun with that." I rolled my eyes, knowing they couldn't talk to my parents if they tried. My parents are dead, my brother, dead, my baby sister, dead. I have nothing left. 

"You would been missing for three years! They must be worried sick!" Palette exclaimed. I chuckled sadly and looked him in the eye.

"I've been missing for less time as they've been dead." I smirked evilly, shocking Palette.

"Well orphan, we're going to find someone to call." The other officer rolled his eyes, dragging me to a cop car. He threw me in the back before he got into the driver's seat. Palette sat in the passenger seat and looked at him.

"Don't you feel a little bad for him, PJ?" Palette asked.

"Hell no! He's a criminal, he deserves whatever happens to him." The other officer, PJ, growled.