ErrInk Sex Slaves (Raw, only lightly edited RP)

Error opened the door a crack. "What do you want?!" Error yelled. He was in heat and his boss knew that, so he didn't want to be bothered until it went away. Nightmare smirked, giving him a tied up person.

Ink tried to struggled free, not wanting to be here. "Let me go you fucker!"

Nightmare saluted and left, leaving Ink with a horny Error. Error blushed but was in such a bad heat that he was willing to fuck his enemy. He carried him into his house, locking the door behind him.

Ink let out a squeak as he was carried off to bed. He glared at the taller. "What the Hell are you planning?!"

Error threw him onto the bed, throwing off his shirt. "God, you look so fuckable~" he smirked as he climbed into Ink, licking his neck.

Ink blushed upon Error throwing his shirt as he started moaning at the licks.

Hearing the moans, Error ripped Ink's shirt off before attacking his now exposed ribs with rough bites and began to grind onto Ink.

Ink gasped as he arched his back, moaning louder as he tried pulling his bounded hands apart.

Error grabbed Ink's hand and undid the strong. He continued to bite and lick Ink's ribs, leaving dark bruises to show that the creator was his and only his.

Ink blushed upon seeing the marks and moaned even more.

Error pulled away, panting as his pants tightened. 'It's Ink! He's my enemy!' Error smirked as he saw how Ink looked, laying in his back in his bed and under him. 'But he is hella cute~'

Ink panted tiredly, blushing when he saw intensely Error stared at him. He noticed that Error's pants were glowing. He blushed even brighter as his fem body formed.

'He's so... fuckable! I'm doing him!' Error made up his mind. He began to kiss Ink roughly, rubbing against him slightly.

Ink gasped as he blushed and moaned into the kiss.

Error took this time to slip his tongues into Ink's mouth. While distracting Ink with the make out session, he slipped off his pants as fast as he could.

Ink moaned into the kiss and pulled him close, grinding him.

"Ah~ I think you're ready, Inky~" Error smirked and thrusted into Ink quickly with no warning.

Ink's eyes widened as he screamed in both pain and pleasure, arching his back.

Error lost all control and began pounding Ink. He bit his lip, barely moaning. "Damn Inky! You're so tight!~"

Ink threw his head back and started moaning him bliss.

Error panted as he lifted Ink's legs, going at an inhuman speed. The bed slammed into the wall loudly with each fast thrust.

Ink drooled as he moaned with each thrust. He arched his back and came.

Error slammed into Ink, coming. "Inky!~"

He panted as he closed his eyes, feeling Error's cum fill him.

Error panted, pulling out. He fell next to Ink, asleep.

•|time skip|•

Error woke up, seeing Ink laying down next to him.

Ink was curled around him, sleeping peacefully.

"I've never noticed how cute you are..." Error mumbled, pulling Ink in by the waist.

Ink kept sleeping peacefully.

"Come on, Ink. Wake up." Error shook Ink lightly.

"Noooo," he whined.

"Will you get up if I... do this?~" Error leaned over, licking Ink's neck.