Depressed!Abused!Lust x Yandere!Horror

(Request: CamilletheShipper

I hope I did well

Human AU)

My Dearest Flower:

Lust woke up as his brother slapped him.

"Get up for school, slut." Prince rolled his eyes, leaving his little brother's room.

"I wish I could leave this place..." Lust sighed, getting up. He put on a purple hoodie with a fluffy blue hood and heart in the middle. He pulled down the sleeves as much as he could, making sure his cut wrists were hidden. He put on black leggings, hiding the cuts on his thighs. Lust pushed his purple and blue bangs out of the way of his sight, sighing. He walked downstairs, seeing his mother and brother sitting at the dinner table.

"Make me proud at school, son!" his mother smiled as Prince left the house. She turned, her smile faded as she saw her younger son. "Get going, slut. You can't be late again."

"Okay bye..." Lust muttered as he grabbed the old backpack he's been given to by his father. He misses his dad. He always loved him. Ever since his father had died, he's been abused by his family and has had depression. (I don't know how to write a person with depression. Anyone with it, I am so sorry that I am so cringey...)

.

"There's Lust-Senpai!" Horror exclaimed as he watched his beloved from behind a tree. He giggled evilly, following his senpai.

"Hey Lust!" Prince smiled at his little brother. He had to be kind to Lust during school, he couldn't let people know he and his mother were very abusive.

"Hi Prince..." Lust looked down.

"Come with me, I have to talk to you in private." Prince smirked, leading his brother away. Once they were alone, or so they thought, Prince smacked him.

"Ow!" Lust began to sob.

"Shut up, slut!" Prince kicked the small male in the gut and arm.

"S-Senpai! I-I need to- no! I can't!" Horror simply watched his beloved in pain, wishing he could help him. Prince laughed, leaving Lust sobbing and in pain.

"Why can't someone help me... please..." Lust sobbed out.

"Don't worry, I'll save you. I'll protect you, my love." Horror left, going to his class. During lunch, the cooking club had a meeting.

"Everyone likes free food, right? So we should make something and give it out!" Blue, the leader of the club, decided.

"That's a good idea! But we should make something unique and delicious." Papyrus smiled.

"Maybe kitty cupcakes! Delicious, creative, and cute! It'll be perfect!" Muffet smiled.

"You're right! It is perfect!" Blue smiled.

"Let's do this, then!" Papyrus agreed. They all began baking, each being assigned to a part of the baking. In the end, they ended with adorable and delicious cupcake kitties.

"Let's go give these out." Muffet clapped, getting a plate of cupcake kitties.

"Yeah, lets go." Horror nodded  grabbing his own plate. They all leave, going their separate ways to give out the cupcakes. After giving out nearly all of his cupcakes, he went to eat his lunch alone. He then saw Lust sitting alone, no lunch with him.

"Here." Horror put the cupcake into Lust's hand gently.

"W-what? Why t-thank you..." Lust blushed a bright red.