The Basic Story of Vray

(Keep in mind it's the basic story and plot. If I actually turn this to a story, I will add a lot of details to it. I also took a few things out and changed a few details, like when someone says something grammatically incorrect or something that doesn't match up. It's a draft, and I will add a lot of details and make it a real story. Please enjoy.)

(This is based off of a role play I am doing with Catty_Stories please give them some love, they're an amazing person. I will identify Catty as a male, as one of Catty_Stories 's OCs, Catty, is a male. Check out their art book because they are truly an amazing artist.)

It begins with Error and Ink waiting for Paperjam.

"Where have you been?" They asked as their son entered.

"Fuck." Paperjam responds.

"Literally." Catty responds.

"Shut it, voice in my head! You'll blow my cover!" Paperjam held a finger to his lips, shushing them.

"Sweetie, who are you talking to?" Ink asked.

"Catty, my, uhh, imaginary friend!" PJ lied. Catty floated next to PJ, their body semitransparent, smiling. "I'm going to my room now!"

PJ left to his room. Error looked Catty in the eye for a minute.

"Er, hi..." he raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you talking to?!" Ink exclaimed, not being able to see Catty.

"Hoi!" Catty waved at Error.

"Yeah, no, bye." Error teleported away.

"I suppose I'll follow him." Ink said to himself, teleporting after him.

"Welp." Catty shrugged, teleporting to PJ's room, where he and Fresh were cuddling. They raised a camera slowly, spamming the photo button. "So cute!"

 Paperjam was still cuddling Fresh, facing away from Catty. Fresh's usual "YOLO" glasses now read "BACK OFF"

"Put it away." the taller skeleton growled.

"Aww!" Catty, disappointed, put the camera away, but secretly keeping the photos as blackmail.

"Hm?" Paperjam noticed how his boyfriend was acting somewhat strange. "Did you see him too?"

"Yeah, who is he?" Fresh asked.

"Hoi! The name's Catty, nice to meet ya, Fresh!" Catty introduces himself. He floated over by Fresh, whispering, "I know what you do..."

Fresh, confused, whispered back, "What I did?"

"What are you guys whispering about?" PJ asked, not being able to hear them.

"You are pregnant!" Catty smiled, talking louder. Fresh and PJ looked at each other, confused.

"Uhh, sorry bud, that's Jammy here!" Fresh pulled PJ close by the shoulder.

"Yeah, I am! And we shall be amazing parents!" Paperjam smiled, hugging Fresh.

"Keep telling yourselves that!" Gradient called out as he passed by.

"We will prove you wrong!" PJ called back, annoyed.

Four months later, it was getting more and more obvious. Paperjam has been moody, has been getting sick, and has been gaining obvious weight. Ink couldn't help but notice how his son was changing, and was getting worried.

"Hey PJ! What are you gonna name them?" Catty cocked his head, his curiosity increasing. "And do your parents know?"

Paperjam placed his hand on his growing echo-belly, where a baby's soul was growing. 'They don't, but I can't hide it forever...'