Angel!Geno x Demon!Reaper

(Request: CamilletheShipper

Hehe, you have no idea how much I like this universe! And yes, I did mess up on the title. It was originally Reaped Hearts, but this works too.)

Reaper and the Reaped Heart:

"Hey! What are you doing?!" An angel yelled as he ran over to Reaper. He sighed and stopped draining the life from the child on the road.

"Reaping, aka my job." Reaper growled. He was so annoyed by how angels though they could just tell him how to do his job!

"You're making it too slow! The kid got hit by a car, not sick or shit!" The angel cussed, making Reaper interested. 

"Well then..." Reaper cut the child with his scythe, killing him. "I think I'm going to like you~"

"Like me or not, I'm making sure you damn demons stick to your fucking job!" The angel cursed.

"You know, angels aren't supposed to have such foul tongues." Reaper pinned him against a tree. He lifted his chin and held onto the angel's tongue, looking him in the eye. He let go of it, letting him speak.

"How dare you touch the-" he was interrupted by Reaper kissing him. The demon let go as the angel felt burning in his chest.

"I kissed you, you are mine now. What's your name? I can always call you Baby, though~" The angel blushed a bright red as Reaper smirked.

"I-it's Geno!" The angel, Geno, blushed.

"Cute name, I'm Reaper." Reaper pulled Geno close, summoning a portal.

"H-hey! W-what do you t-t-think you're d-doing?!" Geno exclaimed as he was dragged into the demon world.

"Calm down. Stay with me and you'll be fine." Reaper reassured.

"Yo Reaps!" Another demon ran over to Reaper.

"Hey Error!" Reaper smiled, pulling Geno closer.

"What's with the angel with ya?" Error asked, pointing at Geno.

"He's my new pet!" Reaper smiled.

"I'm not a pet!" Geno growled at Reaper.

"You should learn how to train him, like my pet." Error pointed out.

"Excuse me?!" Geno screeched.

"Yeah, I really should." Reaper looked up, thinking.

"I'm not a pet! You can't fucking train me!" Geno screamed.

"He curses quite a bit, huh? Is that why you like him?" Error muttered, bending down to see Geno better.

"Yeah, but come on! He's so cute!" Reaper squished Geno's cheeks, smiling brightly.

"Eh, he's weird. I guess you can do what you want." Error shrugged.

"Let the fuck go of me!" Geno pulled out of Reaper's grip. Seeing as Hell is busy as shit, Geno got lost quickly.

"Geno? Geno?! Geno!" Reaper called out for his angelic pet. He saw Geno being held by some other demon!

"You're a cutie~ What are you doing in Hell?~" the demon smirked, pulling Geno closer.

"Please let me go!" Geno begged, struggling in his grip.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Reaper growled, pulling the demon away. Geno stood closely behind him, watching what he was going to do.