Depressed!Blue x Yandere!Dust

(Request: ANIMELOVER9191

Human AU

Thank you for requesting, sorry if I failed you...)

My Little Presents:

"Hello, Blueberry~" Blueberry woke up to the voice of a male his age. He looked down, he was black and white, like usual. Fell was one of the only things in his world that was colored anymore. Sometimes, he could see himself in color, when he's next to him. He really misses seeing himself in color.

"Where am I?!" Blue called out.

"Home, my little star. You're finally home." The young man took a step forward, revealing himself.

"Dust?! Is that you?!" Blue gasped, seeing him. Dust was black and white, aside from... red. Was he covered in blood?!

"I brought you a few presents, my star~" Dust kneeled down, putting a hoodie in his hands. At first, he couldn't understand what it was until it was colored orange. Just like Stretch's hoodie.

"B-big b-b-brother..?" Blue's eyes filled with tears. There was a cut surrounded by the red in the hoodie that was stitched up.

"That's not all, darling." Dust showed a red choker with spikes.

"F-Fell?" Blue unconsciously cried as Dust put the choker on his neck. Tears escaped his eyes as Dust helped him put on the oversized hoodie.

"I've saved you, my dear!" Dust placed a hand on Blue's cheek.

"You... killed my brother... you killed my boyfriend... you... you..." Blue went limp as Dust hugged him. "You ruined everything..."

"It's all okay now, my star." Dust smiled.

"Let go of me." Blueberry growled over the taller's shoulder.

"I'm never letting you go, Berry." Dust rubbed Blue's back.

"I hate you. I fucking hate you." Blue's vision filled with red.

"Don't raise your voice." Dust ordered, rubbing his back.

"I fucking hate you! Get the fuck away from me!" Blue positioned his hands to push the insane away, only to feel something penetrate his back.

"Goodbye, my star." Dust pulled the knife out, stabbing Blue once more.

"F-Fell..? L-let's go to M-Muffet's, L-Love..." Blue coughed up blood, going limp onto Dust. 

"I love you, Blue..." Dust muttered, kissing Blue on the forehead and stabbing himself in the stomach.

*357 words*

*Yeah, it's short. And it sucks. I'm just bored, in pain, and I suck at life. I definitely disappointed you. But hey, short and sweet..? Yeah, it sucks... but see you later, and I'm officially finished with my old requests!*