Papercut x Unfresh 🍋

*Roughly based off of a comic of a different ship*

Unfresh licked the inside of the Papercut "doll" 404 gave him. It was amazing! Almost as if it was Papercut but tiny! Of course, it was Papercut, but tiny. Unfresh didn't know that though. He thought he had stuck his fingers into a doll. That he put a doll into an inappropriate outfit. He never guessed that Papercut was taking in his tongue, trying not to moan loudly. He pulled away, feeling disgusted with himself.

"I can't do this! Doll or not, I can't do this to my dear Papercut!" Unfresh pulled away. PC blushed, partly because Unfresh had just put him in heat, and partly because he never knew how much he cared! He wanted Unfresh to eat him out! He wanted more! But the taller skeleton put him on his shelf, thinking he was a doll. We watched as Unfresh fell asleep on his little hammock. After a while of heat, PC groaned softly, not wanting to wake his Unfresh.

"I feel hot..." Papercut mumbled to himself. He looked down and saw a pink glow coming from underneath his skirt. He sighed and looked at Unfresh, sleeping. He had been put in a tiny dress with no underwear, so he could easily do what he was thinking of, right? He climbed over to his little hammock. Praying that he doesn't wake up, PC lowered himself into Unfresh's mouth. He felt his slimy tongue go up his summoned echo-pussy. PC held in his moans, feeling amazing.

"Mm~" Unfresh hummed, asleep.

"Don't wake up! Ah~ Please! I'm sorry but I have to do this! Just don't wake up!" PC begged as he felt the tongue feel around his legs. His thigh-high stockings were getting wet from all the saliva and it felt amazing! Papercut quietly moaned as Unfresh unconsciously licked into him. PC never imagined being eaten out would feel this good!

"Hmm~ C-Cutty~ Hmm~" Unfresh moaned as he continued to lick up Papercut's cunt.

"Unfresh! Ahh~ I don't care if you wake up!~ H-ha~ Just keep going!~" PC moaned. As he climaxed, Unfresh's mouth filled with his sweet cum. Unfresh began to choke, seeing as now, instead of being tiny and having his button half in his mouth, he was normal sized and sitting on his face. PC got scared and began to run, hoping Unfresh wouldn't wake up.

"Am I eating candy?" Unfresh muttered as he woke up, tasting a sweetness in his mouth. He had swallowed most of it, but some was left on his tongue. Usually he's thing he'd had a sexy dream about Papercut and choked on a pillow, but this sweet liquid made him know better. He snuck out of his hammock, noticing his Papercut 'doll' was missing.

Papercut controlled his breathing as he stuck on the wall of the outside of Unfresh's door. His stockings were wet and cling to his echo-skin. Not to mention how wet his uncovered pussy was, dripping in cum, pre-cum, and saliva, he felt hot and horny.

"You thought you could get away with this?!" Unfresh pinned Papercut to the wall. "Using my tongue to eat you out. Pretending to be a doll so I'll tongue fuck you."

"I didn't want to! Some guy turned me into your stupid doll! What are you doing with a doll of me anyways?!" Papercut yelled, trying to press his legs together to hide his wetness.

"You're wet for me!" Unfresh laughed. PC got out of his grip, only to be caught and held closer. "If you liked my tongue, than you'll love my dick~"

"U-Unfresh!~" Papercut moaned as he felt a boner on his ass. Unfresh lead him inside, pushing him on the couch. He locked the door and began undoing his clothes.

"I'm going to fuck you harder than you wanted~" Unfresh pulled down his pants, showing his glowing red echo-dick. He looked at PC, wet, wearing a kinky outfit, panting. He realized what was missing and snapped. "Summon some tits!"

"What?! No!" PC exclaimed, covering his pussy with his skirt.

"Summon them. Now!" Unfresh demanded, scaring PC. He frightfully summon some echo-tits, as big as he could. Unfresh smirked and thrusted into Papercut. He began to knead the smaller skeleton's breasts, making him moan.

"A-Ahh!~" PC moaned, as Unfresh began to thrust in and out. He went fast, PC was lucky he got eaten out first, his pussy was lose and slimy. He continued to knead his tits, filling him with pleasure.

"That's right! Moan! You're my bitch! Your candy tasting cum is mine! Your loose pussy, mine! Every little thing about you belongs to me! Everything about you is all mine, you dirty slut!" Unfresh smirked as he looked down at the moaning mess he was fucking. "Now, who owns you, slut?"

"Y-you! Harder Daddy! Ahh!~ Harder!" Unfresh smiled in sadistic satisfaction as PC begged for more.

"I'm going to come. Don't you dare come before me!" Unfresh ordered, Papercut nodding in a daze. He held it in until he felt Unfresh full him up with his sticky, sour seed.

"Ahhh!~" Papercut screamed as he came, his sweet cum covering Unfresh's echo-cock.

"How does it feel to get fucked by a dick? I told you it's better than just a tongue!~" Unfresh grinned, refusing to pull out.

"M-maybe pull out... I c-could get pregnant..." Papercut groaned.

"Exactly. You will bare my child~ Nothing with change that, Cutty~" Unfresh carried PC like a child, laying down on his hammock. He pulled a blanket over them, pushing PC back on anytime he tried pulling off.

"L-Love you, Unfresh..." PC muttered, scared of getting called weak.

"Love ya too, Cutty~" Unfresh smirked. Papercut looked away, blushing. He laid down on Unfresh, falling asleep.

*936 words*