Poth Depression (Based off of a RP)

Goth had run away from home due to his suicidal thoughts and depression, not wanting to worry anyone or letting anyone find out. After all, he never told anyone except for two people, Undertale!Frisk and Chara. They use to be his baby sitters when he was young so he ran away to live with them, not telling a single soul where he was.

Palette knocked on Reaper and Geno's door. He wanted to hang out with Goth, but hadn't heard the news yet.

-

Goth was in his room, curled up into a ball, sobbing as the voices in his head won't stop. He held a bloody knife as cuts were visible around his arms.

-

"Hi Mr. Geno! Mr. Reaper! May I see Goth?" Palette smiled brightly. Geno began sobbing onto his husband's shoulder. Reaper reluctantly told Palette what had happened.

Frisk and Chara heard Goth's sobs and it broke their hearts. They wanted to help, but every time, Goth would say he's fine. They sighed. They needed help, but who could get to Goth?

-

Palette broke down in tears on the steps. Goth ran away without telling him? His heart was broken, maybe even more so then the missing skeleton's parents.

-

Frisk and Chara began to ponder on which person they should call.

-

Palette walked back home. His usual happy aura clouded by sadness and betrayal.

-

The two finally decided on who to call, and hopefully, Goth wouldn't kill them.

-

Palette curled up on his bed, going through photos of him and Goth. He seemed so happy, so why leave?

-

Frisk gulped as Chara went to check on Goth. "Hello, is this Palette?"

"This is he. Frisk? Why are you calling me?" Palette wiped away the falling tears. He had cried, but only a little.

"Listen very closely, we know where Goth is." Frisk whispered as Chara knocked on his door to inform him lunch time was near.

"Tell me!" Palette exclaimed.

"Grab Goth's parents and tell them to come to Undertale. Tell them it's Frisk and they will know" Frisk answered.

"Okay, thank you, Frisk! We'll be there soon!" Palette hung up and hurried back to Goth's parents. He told them everything.

"Look kid, this is sweet, but you're upsetting Geno. Please leave now." Reaper closed the door on Palette.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, REAPER, ITS ME, UNDERTALE!FRISK! GOTH IS HERE! GET YOUR ASS HERE DAMNIT! HE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE!" Frisk shouted over the phone.

"Goth?! Is my baby with you?!" Geno burst open the door, hitting Palette in the face. "Oh, I'm sorry Palette."

"Yes, so get over here. Now." Frisk yelled.

Geno ran out the door, teleporting to Undertale as fast as he could. He had tripped, as he hadn't slept in ages.

"Mr. Geno! Slow down, we'll get Goth soon!" Palette helped Geno up with Reaper.

"But my baby-"

"Is safe with Frisk." Reaper kissed him softly. They all walked the rest of the way to Frisk and Chara's home.

Frisk went up to check up on Goth while Chara waited by the door for Goth's parents and Palette.

Palette ran over to Chara. "Please say I can see Gothy!" Palette begged. He was desperate to see his best friend.

Before Chara could speak a scream was heard,

"What the fuck are they doing here?! You guys promise that you wouldn't tell anyone!" Goth screamed at Frisk, who shouted back,

"YOU needed them more than you could ever think!"

"I don't need help" Goth shouted back.

"Uh, yes you do! You tried to commit suicide multiple times and you started cutting yourself!" Frisk hissed. Chara sighed.

Palette poked his head into the house, seeing the two arguing. "G-Gothy?!" His eyes widened as he saw the cuts apon cuts apon cuts on his wrists. It broke his heart to see his beloved Goth like this.

The two didn't notice as they got into a heated argument.

Palette entered the house. "G-guys..?"

They still didn't hear him.

Geno spoke up, "Goth. Frisk. Quit arguing. Now."

They stop and look at him.

Geno cleared his throat. "Frisk, Chara, thank you for taking care of my son. We shall be leaving now, so please follow, Goth." Geno held out his hand for his son to take. Goth gave him a glare and shook his head, refusing to leave.

Reaper sighed. "Please Goth, don't fight us."

"Goth, listen to them, please." Frisk begged as Chara gave puppy eyes.

Palette looked at Goth with sad eyes. It felt as if his soul had shattered. "Gothy, please come home..."

Goth flinched at Palette's sad tone. "C'mon, Goth, go back to them! They can help!" Frisk and Chara urged. Palette bit his tongue, trying not to cry. Goth really wanted to stay here... with Frisk and Chara... and away from him... far away from him....

"I-I-I... o-okay, but promise you'll visit me..." Goth murmured. They smiled and nodded. Palette smiled, tackling Goth in a hug. "Don't scare us like that again, Gothy!" He laughed through his tears. Goth hugged back, smiling a bit as Frisk and Chara flopped down on the couch, exhausted.

"Okay kids, five seconds are up." Geno dusted off his hands, walking to separate them. He had a "five second hugging rule" and was dead serious about it. Reaper held him by the waist.

"Let them enjoy the moment." He held Geno tightly, making sure he couldn't escape his grip. Goth smiled happily as Frisk and Chara gave Geno overprotective stares. Palette let go of Goth. He moved his hands up to his cheek bones. His eyes said it all as he didn't need to ask verbally. Goth blushed brightly and teleported behind Frisk and Chara, covering his face, embarrassed.

"Hey!" Geno exclaimed, his overprotective-mother instincts coming in. He fought against Reaper's grip.

"Oh my paints! I-I'm sorry, G-Gothy!" Palette blushes brightly.

"I-its fine, Palette, I-I'm just not used to it y-yet..." Goth stated, Chara and Frisk patting his back.

"Reaper! Let me go!" Geno screeched, trying to escape. "You!" He pointed accusingly at Palette. "Don't touch my fucking son, you disgusting bastard!" 

"Go have fun, kids. I'll take care of this one~" Reaper looked down at his husband in his arms. Goth and Palette ran, giggling. 

The kids had run for so long, they didn't know where they were going.

"Pally, where we we heading?" Goth asked. Palette, realizing this would lead somewhere important, just continued to lead Goth into the forest.

"The treehouse!" Palette exclaimed. He lead Goth into the old place. He jumped onto Goth happily. 

"P-Pally!" Goth blushed a bright purple. Palette chuckled, pinning Goth's arms down with his own. He kissed Goth deeply. After a minute of making out, the young teens separated to breath.

"I love you." Palette panted.

"I-I do too..." Goth replied, blushing even brighter.

*1090 words*

*I had to write my own ending because me and the person stopped doing this role play. Yeah, okay, good night!*