C H A P T E R : O N E

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

The bell rang signalling that it was time to go home. Children started coming out of the school with their backpacks and bottles. A girl of 8 year came outside and stood at the gate waiting for anyone to come and pick her.

A guard came and stood in front of her. She looked up to see him. "Beta , it's time to close the gates. Who will come to pick u up?"

She was about to answer him but at the same time a car came to a halt in front of the gate. It was a black colour Mercedes. A man who was in grey color tuxedo came out of the car. He moved fastly and sat on his knees and held his ear in front of the girl.

The girl moved her face to another side. He shifted to that side and again held his ear." Ri, princess I am sorry."

Riva didn't said anything."Baby I was in a important meeting and I really forgot the time. I am sorry this is last time. Pakka promise."

"You said that last time also dad. I will not talk to u this time. Katti." Riva walked towards the car and their bodyguard Sam, opened the door and picked her up and settled her on seat.

The guard was amused to see this scene. Kabir stood up a said sorry to him for being late and thanked him to care of her daughter. He sat in the car.

"Vo Ri baby I was thinking that the chocolates that I brought for u should I give it back. Because u r not talking to me." Kabir said.

"No. Give them to me." She snatched the chocolates from her dad's hand.

"Baby daddy is saying sorry. Please talk to me na. If u will not only talk to me then who will talk with me?" Kabir said making puppy dog faces.

She looked at her father to see him holding ears and looking sad. She jumped on her dad's lap and sat their and then hugged him and he hugged her back.

"This is last time. If u will be late again then I will go to mumma." Riva said innocently.

"Riva." Kabir shouted and hugged her tightly. Tears formed in his eyes.

Riva pulled out of the hug and saw tears in his dad's eyes. She wiped the tears and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry dadda. I will not go anywhere leaving you. I love you na." She said looking lovingly at him.

"It's ok baby. But next time don't say such things. If u leave me, i will die. I have no one other than u." Kabir said emotionally.