C H A P T E R : N I N E T E E N

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

My legs are aching so badly that I feel like I am gonna fall now. And you might be thinking why is it so because my very good friends thought to come for shopping to buy some clothes and all other things for our holiday.

We are literally shopping from last 3 hours continuosly. And have visited more than 25 shops.

"Guys can we take a break now. I am tired." I said after taking their attention from the shop which they were gonna enter next.

"We will after this. Promise." And then we entered again and as soon as I entered the shop my eyes got widen seeing the clothing items which were hanged their. There were different types of undergarments and bikinis and all other nighties and all. It was Victoria Secret.

They all went in different directions and I kept standing there not knowing where to go and just then ishi came dragged me with her. She showed me bikini some which she selected for herself. After she chose the one needs to buy we paid for it I started moving out of shop.

"Oh hello where do you think u r going?" Ishi asked raising her eyebrows.

"Your shopping is done so let's go others will come soon." I saw looking around to see everyone busy in buying there items.

"They r buying their clothes but I think I have to help u to buy some bikinis to impress Kabir. Because I am sure u r not gonna do it." And then she bought at least 7 bikinis for me which would barely cover my body. I was totally red thinking of how will I wear them.

After paying for everything we went to have lunch. We decided to take kabir's private jet as there were no flights available for next few days to Bali. We were gonna stay in one of the penthouse which Kabir have there. My husband is really rich.

Taap shook me breaking my thoughts and everyone of them was looking at me.

"Where are you lost madam? We have been asking u from last 2 minute what u wanna eat but u r not saying anything. But I think I know that answer." Kiara said then they all hummed and looked mischievously at me.

"I am sure she is lost in kabir's thought only. After all Kabir is so handsome that it is hard not think about him." I blushed so hardly that I was so sure I was looking like a red tomato.

"So I forget to ask how was your first night?" They all looked at me I didn't knew what to answer but my cheeks were still red and they all started teasing me with his name. As on cue my phone started ringing and it was Kabir videocalling me.

"Oh see Kabir is calling. The lover boy can't even spend 1 day at office without seeing her." Deepika said teasing me more. I was blushing profusely.