C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y T W O

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

It is 3.00 am now and Kabir hasn't returned till now. I don't know why but I am feeling sad and hurt that he left me in between. It must be hard for him forget Ayesha. I wish I had come in his life before so that I could have got the same love.

Suddenly there was knock on the door. I thought it was Kabir so I opened it hurriedly. But to my disappointment it was Vivaan. His eyes were moist. It looked like that he cried.

"Vivaan. You here." I enquired him but he didn't answer then out of nowhere he hugged me. And he started crying. I rubbed his shoulder.

"Vivaan tell me what happened? You are making me tensed. Is Ishi and baby fine?" I asked him. And he nodded. I sighed in relief but then why is he crying?

"Your dad is no more." He said. And then it was like my world my shattered. My dad is no more. I am an orphan. He left me. And then everything blacked out.

Vivian's pov

I looked at Kavya as I said those words and then for a minute she didn't react and then she passed out. I got panicked and shouted for everyone. Soon all of them came. Kavya's Dad was a father figure to me. And this news a big blow for me too.

I tried calling bhai but his phone was switched off. I don't know where he went suddenly. We all packed our bags as we have to depart soon. I called our pilot to come with our private jet soon.

"Who told this to you?" Raghbir asked me.

"The nurse. Bhai appointed a nurse for uncle as his health was not good. He informed when he went to give medicine to him he didn't opened his eyes and there was no motion. They checked his pulse and he was no more. They tried calling bhai but he was not picking there call. So they called me." I told them. And then I saw bhai entering the house he was looking at his phone and he looked up.

"What happened? Why are you all awake till now?" He asked.

"Where were till late night? And why was your phone switched off?" I asked him back not answering his questions.

"I went for a walk and my phone's batter died so now can you tell why all of u r here?" He asked looking irritated.

"Uncle I mean kavya's dad is no more. He passed away." I told him everything then.

"Where is Kavya?" He asked me after I told him everything.

"She is in her room. I told her and then she fainted. I have called the jet and soon it's going to be here. After it come we all will leave." Bhai nodded at me and then went inside his room.

I don't know but I feel that something has happened between them because bhai was looking stressed out and kavya was also looking sad when I went in their room.

Kabir's pov
(After he left the house)

I don't know where I am going but I was just moving wherever the roads were taking me. My mind was a total mess.

How can I do this? I know I haven't kissed her yet but I tried to. And this thought alone is killing me.

I am hating myself more and more now. I myself made this contract and now I am only not going as per it.

What she must be thinking of me? I am sure she hates me now. I hurted her too. I can't love her.

"I can't love her. I love Ayesha." I shouted loudly looking at the sky. I started running around the park where me Kavya went in evening.

I didn't know what time it was but I stopped when my legs couldn't take it anymore and I sat on a bench. I took out my phone to check the time but it was switched off. I went back to the penthouse.

After vivaan told me about the demise of Kavya's dad I was totally shocked because in evening only I talked to him. It was really sad that he was no more and I know that what feeling Kavya must be going through now. I have to be her side this time. I can't back out now.

As soon as I entered the room I could hear her sobs. She was looking so devastated. Ishi was holding her as she was crying. Soon all of them left the room I sat beside Kavya but she didn't looked at me and was looking down and crying. I was clueless of what to do so I just hugged her. And then she wrapped her hands around me and stared sobing.

"Kavya. Shhhhhhhh. Stop crying. I know its hard for you but think in positive way that he was suffering everyday here now he can be peaceful above in sky with your mom." I told her wiping her tears.

"I ha..ve no one wi...th me no...w. He wa.s my big..es.t su.ppo..rt." She said crying.

"Never say that you have no one. You have vivaan, ishita, Surbhi all our friends, your daughter Riva and me." I said holding her face.

"You will not leave me na?" She asked me cryingly. She was looking so vulnerable.

"I will never ever leave you. I promise you that. You will never be alone anymore." I told her and then kissed her forehead and soon we all left for Mumbai.

Now I have decided that what I have to do. I have to forget my past memories to make some new happy ones. But before that I have to do one thing.

 But before that I have to do one thing

Maximum 27+ votes.

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you liked the chapter.

Do show ur love by clicking on ⭐️.

See you all soon.