C H A P T E R : E I G H T

Ishita's pov

Ishita's pov

After all the guests left we all went and sat on the living room. Riva was busy in opening her gifts with Abhi.

Riva came and sat on Kabir's lap.

Hey baby ur mommy is waiting for u to come soon in this world. I will love u the most. You know your daddy is waiting for u. He has designed the room. And your big sister Riva has prepared so many gifts and handmade cards for u. Though your bade papa Kabir has not done anything but I am sure he has planned a very very big surprise for u so just come soon.

I was rubbing my belly to feel my baby's touch. My thoughts were broken as Riva said something to Kabir.

"Daddy can I ask for one more gift." Riva asked making a puppy face to Kabir. I laughed at her cuteness.

"ok but last one." Kabir said rubbing her head. He must be having a headache. He was really one of the best dad.

"Can we make Kavya Mam my mommy?" Riva asked innocently. We all were shocked but I was happy to because I wanted someone like her only for Riva who can give her motherly love.

"What the hell riva? Just shut up and go to your room. It's your birthday but it don't mean that you can ask anything." Kabir said angrily as he stood up and left the room.

It was really awkward. Kavya was looking down and playing with her fingers. Riva was looking sad and tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Vivaan u didn't show the doll house we brought for Riva to her na. Go and show it to her na. I am sure she will love it." Vivaan understood what I wanted so he took Riva with him and left the room.

Surbhi and Raghbir also left the room with Abhi and went to their room. I went and sat beside Kavya.

"Kavya." I called her and she looked at me.

"Kavya I know you are thinking of what Riva said. And to be honest I want it to happen." I said what I wanted. She looked at me and opened her mouth to say something but then she again closed it.

"Kavya I know that u are thinking that now what the hell am I saying?  Kavya I know I am being selfish but I want you to be Riva's mother. She was very small when her mom passed and she want a mother's love in her life. She gets sad when she see some child of her age with their mom. I know Kabir is trying to give her mother's love but she wants a real mother in her life. And Riva loves you I know you will be the best mother for her. I know Kabir will never agree but I will make sure of it that he agrees but the decision is in your hands. If you will say yes Riva will not only get a mother but Kabir will also get a wife a partner in her life." I poured out what all was in my heart in front of her.