C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

The weather was so beautiful here. It was neither too hot nor too cold. The perfect romantic one. Hope this holiday bring some progress in mine and kabir's relation.

After taking a bath I came out of the bathroom and saw him sleeping with open mouth and with phone in his hand. He was looking so cute that I just wanted to sit there and look at him. I clicked a pic of him.

I closed his mouth and felt a tingling sensation in my stomach when my hand touched his beard. I kissed his forehead and put duvet on him. I took phone out of his hand and then it pinged.

I know its wrong to check someone's phone without there permission but I am his wife I can do that.

It was Ahana's message. They both were chatting when I was in bathroom but he slept while chatting and ahana was now asking that where did he go suddenly.

I messaged on his behalf.

Kabir:- Kabir has slept. I am Kavya. :)

After I sent the message I waited for a reply. But she didn't messaged back and then she went offline. So I kept the phone beside on side table. I switched off the lights after I laid in the bed.

I would be lying if I say that I didn't feel jealous. He is here with me but chatting with her. He could have talked to me if he was getting so bored. But no.

Is something going between them. Is he cheating on me. No no no. Kavya shut up. He will not do any such things. I will kill him if he will do any such things. I closed my eyes to remove these thoughts from my mind and soon sleep engulfed me.

Next Day

We all went to beach. Because if don't u go on a beach in Bali then what are u here for. So after we all changed into our costumes we went to beach.

There were so many people and I was literally feeling exposed in the bikini which all the girls made me wear. Although I was still wearing a transparent t-shirt over it. But it was see through. All the other girls were in just there bikini and boys in boxer shorts.

We found a place on the beach and settled there. All the children went for swimming with there dad and we all girls laid mats on the sand and put the baskets on one side.

"I am so excited. Finally we are in Bali. It still feels like dream. Let's go and swim na." Ishi said.

They all started standing up for going in water. But I was shy to go because Kabir was there. They all looked at me when they saw me not standing up with them.

"Now don't say that you don't know how to swim." Taapsee said.

"I do know how to swim but I am feeling shy to go like this in front of kabir." I said. And they all were silent but then all of them started laughing.