C H A P T E R : T H I R T Y

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

Today is the best day of my life. I can't believe that Ayesha is married. That means she can never come between me and Kabir. From all what she told about Mihir I can tell that she loves him and he too love her back. At least they have happy love life unlike me who is stuck with a hubby who maybe or may not be in love with his ex-supposedly-dead-wife.

I know that he is not in love with her but clearly he doesn't love me. Does he love me? I don't think he does because he has never confessed his feelings but I also never confessed my feelings to him. So what will we our whole love life like this only. I have to ask him. But what will I ask that hey do you love me? You are really an idiot Kavya.

My chains of thought broke down as I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door. It was Riva.

"Mumma, dadda is calling you downstairs some uncle has came." She told me and left to play with her friends.

I moved downstairs to see everyone else sitting there. And then I saw another man sitting beside Ayesha who was holding her hands.

"There she is. Kavya meet Mihir Khanna Ayesha's husband and a famous business man. And Mihir she is Kavya." I looked at him and greeted him and sat beside Kabir.

We all were busy in chatting on the dinner table. Mihir was really a good husband. Ayesha and him both are so much in love.

"I wanted to tell you something Ayesha. I didn't wanted to lie but I didn't knew what to say at that time but now I have to tell you." Kabir said when we all were in our backyard.

I was getting tensed that now what does this idiot wanna say. Is he gonna confess his undying love for her touch? No Kavya don't think such stupid things. Nothing like this will happen.

"Kavya is my wife." Kabir said.

I turned my head and looked at him as these words escaped his mouth. I didn't thought he will tell this to her. But I am really happy he did.

"I know." Ayesha said. Now this was shocking how did she knew. Did anyone told her. I was looking at her with a confused face.

"Do you really think that you are underrated businessman Kabir? Each and every news of Raichand's is on internet. I searched for you before coming here. I knew that you were married to kavya. I thought that you will tell me but instead of not telling you lied. Not you but Kavya did. And you didn't stopped her. I was gonna ask you today but it's good that you confessed it yourself. Now I know that why you didn't told me. Because you didn't want to hurt me. But Kabir I am happy that you find your happiness. I am happy that you have an understanding, caring and loving wife like Kavya. You both are perfect for each other." She said. She amaze me everytime. She came and hugged me and I hugged her back.