C H A P T E R : S I X T E E N

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

It was morning time and my first day as Mrs Kavya Raichand. I can't believe that I am married now that too to Kabir. We are totally opposite.

I looked at my right side and saw him sleeping. He was looking too cute while sleeping and his lips were like magnet that were attracting me towards them. I do wanna feel them on mine. Suddenly the thought of him kissing me made me blush.

I know I said that it will be impossible to fall in love with him but if he look so hot and cute at the same time then how can i stop my heart to fall in love with him. With one last look I moved towards washroom and freshen up and took a bath. I wore a salwar suit for my first day. It was about to 7:00 a.m. Kabir's waking up time. So I took my leave from the room and moved downstairs.

No one has woken up yet. I decided to cook for everyone as it was my first day here. I made breakfast and set the table. And then Ishi entered in kitchen.

"Good morning." She said hugging me. I wished her back.

"You know you could have woke me up. It's ur first and u r already working. You should have taken some rest. And it's Sunday so everyone will wake up late only." She looked at me and said.

That is why Kabir has not come till now otherwise he would have surely come and would have been in office at this time. He is such a workaholic person.

Soon everybody started coming and then set on the table and I kept the breakfast on the table. Only Kabir was left as I looked at the stairs I saw him coming and he was looking so damn handsome in his shorts and a tank top.

He wished everyone and then sat on his seat beside Riva and I sat at other side of Riva. Everyone love the breakfast and praised my cooking. But for whom I cooked the breakfast mainly and wanted the praises from didn't said anything.

After everyone had their food we all sat in hall. Everyone was chatting with each other.

"Arre Kabir you never told us how u met Kavya and how u both fell in love?" Kiara said winking at me.

None of them except Vivaan and Ishi know but they also don't know about the contract. They all think that we are in love with each other.

"It's not a interesting story to listen." Kabir said.

"But then also we wanna know. I want to know about it." Deepika said but Kabir denied. And then they all looked at me.