C H A P T E R : E L E V E N

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

"Yeah so I am marrying  him." I finished telling my story to my bestie Ria. We have been friends from childhood and I know that she is a trustworthy person who will never tell this secret to anyone.

"Man I don't know what to say. To say I am shock would be an understatement. I mean u r marrying the Kabir Raichand." She said after completely her burger.

"I know. But I can't do anything. You know I need money for dad's treatment. He is my only family." I looked at her to see her staring behind me. She eyed me to look at back.

I turned around and saw Vivaan waving his hand at me. I waved back and he came towards our table.

"Can I?" He asked me to sit at our table. I nodded and he took the seat in front of me.

"I want to talk about something important in alone." Ria looked at me and then I assured that she can go.

Vivaan ordered one black coffee without sugar for him and one latte for me. How can so someone drink black coffee I hate it.

"So bhai told me that u agreed to marry him and he told me to ask pandit ji for the dates." He told me.

"Yeah, we talked about it just few hours ago." I told him.

"Kavya I know that bhai must have made some deal with you because I know that you don't wanted to marry him. I am not asking u to tell me about that. I just want u to know that whatever deal you have made it should not affect Riva. And if u are marrying bhai I want u to love Riva as ur child and I know u will but I only want to say that." He said while having his coffee.

"You don't need to worry Vivaan I will love her as my own one."I assured him.

"Also bhai must have said that he will not love u and all that crap but I want u to be his wife because he needs a wife and partner like u in his life. He needs someone with whom he can share his pain and all love. Bhai is alone after Ayesha his first wife left him. And I know u r the one for him." He told me looking at my eyes.

"I will try my best Vivaan." I said .

After that we talked about Ishi and Krish. I enjoyed my time with him. Now i am sure that marrying Kabir is not a bad decision.

We both chatted some more and then he dropped me at my house.

I took a warm bath and then changed in my nightwear. I slept having last thoughts about Kabir in my mind.