C H A P T E R : F I F T E E N

Kabir's pov

Kabir's pov

So the day is here. I am going to get married again but this time I don't feel any wedding jitters or anything. It feels like a normal day to me. I looked at Aisha's pic which is hanged on my wall. I moved closer to the photo and touched it with my hands.

"Aish I am going to get married again but this time it's not you. I am just marrying her for our daughter's sake because she needs a mother figure in her life. I tried to play the role of both mom and dad but I think I failed I am not being able to be a good dad to her then how the hell can I be a good mom to her. So that's why I am marrying Kavya today. I have always loved u and will always love I till my last breath. No one and I mean that no one can ever take your place in my heart. She maybe a good mother and can never be good life partner to me. My heart always belongs to you. Just remember that I love u a lot." I talked to her photo and felt that as if she was near me.

A knock on my door disturbed me. I turned around and saw ishita at the door.

"Can I come ?" She asked me.

I nodded and then she entered the room. She was carrying a gold chain in her hands that should be wore during wedding ceremony it was our ancestral property. She came close to me and then tied it around my neck. She held my hand and then took me to bed and then sat on it.

"Kabir I know that you are marrying Kavya just because you want a mother for Riva but think for yourself too Kabir. You also need someone in your life. I know that you love Aisha and will always love her but at least try to give a chance to this relationship. I know it will be hard for you. But think from her side too. Today she is not saying anything doesn't mean that tomorrow she will not ask for ur love. She will also need u to be with her in every phase of her life. You both are perfect for each other. Just think about it." She spoke and then looked at me.

I just nodded my head and didn't said anything because I know there will never be a loving relationship between me and Kavya. After that I entered the mandap and soon after Kavya too came. She was looking beautiful but not more than my Aisha.

Panditji started reciting the mantra and then we did all the rituals and soon we were announced as husband and wife . We took everyone's blessings. Kavya was with all other girls whereas I was sitting in riva's room making her sleep.

"Daddy." She called me as I tug her in the bed.

"Yes baby. What happened?" I asked her.

"Can I call Kavya aunty mumma now?" I looked at her as she asked this question. I don't know what to answer. I wanted to say no because Aisha was her mom. She only deserves to be called her mother but I didn't have any choice now.

"Yes, u can call her mumma now but ask her first because it's new for her na maybe she will not feel comfortable." She nodded her head after that I read a story to her till she slept and then kissed her forehead and left the room.

I entered inside my room. It was fully decorated just like it was decorated at my first wedding but the difference was that this time there was no Aisha sitting on the bed but it was Kavya. Her veil was covering her face.

I could sense that she was damn nervous after all it was her first time unlike me.

"Kavya." I called her and then she looked at me. I moved closer to the bed and then stood at the foot of the bed.

"You can go and change now. I know the dress might be heavy." She just looked at me and then stood up and took out some of her clothes from her suitcase and then went inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile I changed my clothes in room only. I wore a shorts and a T-shirt. After she came out of the room wearing pajama suit. I went to washroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. After I rinsed my mouth thoroughly I went back to my room. I saw her standing near the balcony.

"Kavya come and sleep now. It's 1'o clock now. You must be tired." I told her.

She came and sat on the right side of the bed while I was on left side of the bed.

"Kabir do you love Aisha?" She asked me out of nowhere.

"Kavya I told u before marriage only that my heart, soul and my everything belongs to Aisha only. I loved her truly. I cannot love u. Aisha was my first and will always remain the same. She was my family when there was no one for me. She always supported me, cared and protected me and vice-versa. I don't know why god separate us. I wanted to die the moment she left me but I knew i cannot because there someone else also who needed me the most my Riva. I live only for her. I love her a lot." And then I tear escaped my eyes.

Kavya put her hand on mine and pressed it to tell that she was there with me.

"I am sorry that I asked it. Just sleep now. Good night Kabir."

"Night Kavya." After that we both laid on the bed there was a lot of space between us. I switched of the lights and then there was black all out there. It was so silent that I could hear our breaths. Soon sleep overtook me. I don't know if it was my dream or what but I felt and light kiss on my forehead.

 I don't know if it was my dream or what but I felt and light kiss on my forehead

Maximum 27+ votes for next chapter.

Dedicated to all the the readers.

I hope u all liked the chapter.

Do show ur love by clicking on⭐️

See u all soon.