C H A P T E R : T W E L V E

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

I was totally shocked of what Riva said. She didn't wanted me to marry Kabir now.

"What happened Riva? Why r u saying like this?" Kabir asked her calmly but I could see the worry lines on his forehead

"Today my friend Tara told me that stepmoms are bad. They hit the child. If u will marry her she will beat me and she was telling that the father also don't believe the child and loves the new mom more. Will u also stop loving me if u marry Kavya Mam?" I shocked as well as hurt to listen that. How can I beat a child? I have never raised a hand on someone in my life. I am not cruel.

"No baby. Kavya will not do any such things. She loves u a lot. She brought u home when u were lost then how can u think she will beat u. And who says that I will stop loving. I will always love u ri no matter what happens. Now go and apologise to Kavya. See she is hurt na." She came towards me and hugged me.

"I am sorry." She held her ears and says cutely. I took her in my arms and hugged her.

"It's okay Riva. But now promise u will never think of any such things. I love u and I will Never lay hand on u but if u will do something I will scold u but I will never hit u." She nodded her head and kissed me on the cheek.

After that i took my leave and went to my house back.

It was next day and me and Ishi were in mall doing some shopping  for the wedding.

After 3 hours of continuous shopping we both went to food court and ordered some snacks for us.

"Ishi can I ask u something?" I was tensed to ask such question but it was in my mind for a long period of time.

"Yeah sure." She nodded.

"How did Ayesha died?" As soon as these words escaped my mouth her face expression changed definitely smile to sadness. She didn't said anything for a minute.

"It's ok if u don't want to tell. I will not pressurise u. I know it's a sensitive matter." I said keeping my palm on hers.

"No no it's okay. I will tell u. U have the right to know after all u both are getting married." She showed me their pics in her phone.

" She showed me their pics in her phone