C H A P T E R : T W E N T Y F I V E

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

"Happy birthday Kabir." Ahana shouted loudly.

I clapped my hands. What? Today is Kabir's birthday. How can I forget that? Wait I didn't knew only so how can I forget.

I saw everyone wishing him birthday and he was thanking them. But I was just rooted on my place. Ahana took out the cake she brought and then she lighted the candles and then all of them started singing happy birthday.

Kabir cut the cake and fed first bite to Riva and then Ahana and others. He was looking for me I could see that but I just ran back to our room.

I didn't knew but I was just sad that I didn't even knew his birthday. How careless wife I am? I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't saw when the Kabir came in locked the door. He hugged me from back and his head was in crook of my neck. 

"My wife didn't even wished till now?" He whispered in my ear and I was feeling different sensations in my body.

I turned around and looked in his eyes. I traced my fingers on his face. He closed his eyes feeling the moment. And then I stood up on my toes.

"Happy birthday hubby." I whispered in his ear and kissed his earlobe. He opened his eyes and looked at me and kissed my forehead. I looked away and came out of his hold and started taking out his clothes for office.

"I think my wife is angry with me." He came in front of me. I tried to move from there but he was not letting me go.

"Will you at least tell your poor husband that what did he do?" He asked me. He was making pouts and I couldn't control and just smiled at him.

"You didn't told me that it's ur birthday. I was the last one to knew. I wanted to be the first one to wish you." I told him. He looked at me then and started laughing.

"You are upset just because you didn't knew my birthday. But my dear biwi even I forget that today was my birthday. Due to so much work I forgot. But next time u can wish me first." He said caressing my cheeks.

"So how old are u now?" I asked him. I thought that he might be in his late twenties.

"I am now of 33." He told. I was shocked. Because he looks so much young.

"What? You are of 33 and I am only of 27. It means my husband is getting old now." I teased him.

"Old. You little minx come here." I was running and he was chasing me. And then he caught me and we both fell on bed. I was on bed and he was on top of me.

"I can show you that how young I am. You know na." I started blushing. We both looked at each other he was very close to me and I could feel his breath on my face. And then I heard a knock on the door and we both came out of our trance.

He went to washroom and I opened the door and saw Ishi standing there. She took me with her to lawn and I saw all our friends there. I hugged them all of them.

"We are here for Kabir. We have arranged a party for Kabir but it has to be a surprise for him. So we want your help." And then we all discussed everything. I went back to room and saw him standing near the mirror spraying his perfume.

"Hayee. My husband is looking so handsome." He smiled and came towards me and held me from my waist and I kept my hands on his chest.

"Now listen to me I will come to ur office at 6:00 and you should be free at that time. I want you to wrap up all your till 6:00." I told him while with his shirt buttons.

"And can I ask my dear biwi why she wants me free after 6:00." He asked me.

"Because I have planned a surprise for you and I want you to be free by that time." I said and then he kissed my forehead.

"If you say I think I should take a leave. Why not we spend our whole day here in this room? You know." He said playing with my hair.

"Shut up. And just go now." I pushed him out of the door and closed it. After saying a loud goodbye he left. I was blushing remembering our moments.

After that I went downstairs and started preparing a cake for him. I made a red velvet cake for him and some cupcakes for all the kids. And then all the boys went to the hotel where the party was going to be held. It was one of Kabir's hotel.

Soon it was 5:00 pm and I started dressing up. After I told Ishi too take care Riva bring her with them I left the house and I reached his office by 6:00. They all greeted me and then I asked for his room and I took a lift. It was 25th floor.

There were only two cabins on that floor one was of Vivaan's and the other was of Kabir's. There was written Kabir Raichand in blocks letters and then just below it CEO. I traced my fingers on the name plate.

I knocked on the door and he said a come in. And then I entered the cabin and saw him engrossed in some files. He didn't even up look up. I coughed and then he looked up. He smiled and then closed the file and came towards me.

"You look beautiful." He said and held me in his arms.

"Thanks." And then I took hold of his hand. And we both sat on the sofa. I took out the cake that I brought.

"Another cake. I think I am gonna have diabetes now. I have had so much cakes today." He told.

"It's ok if u don't want to have it because I specially made of for you. But koi na I will give it to your staff." I said. And then he looked at me.

"You made this cake for me." I nodded. "Then I will definitely have it." And then he cut the cake fed it to me and I did the the same.

" And then he cut the cake fed it to me and I did the the same

Next chapter is gonna be shocking for you all. So do vote fast to know the suspense.

Dedicated to all the readers.

I hope you all liked it.

Do show your love by clicking on ⭐️

See you all soon.