hollow

'I wont be gone forever, you know i'll always come back Seungyounie'

'but-'

'quiet, lets watch the stars.'

Seungyoun gasped, waking from his dream and took in to his surroundings. His forehead drenched in sweat was becoming a night time ritual as of late. He exhaled deeply and checked the time on his phone.

"3am again" He mumbled and unlocked his phone. He was greeted by four new messages from Hangyul, he was probably having a restless sleep too.

Hangyul: Seungyoun ?

Hangyul: Seungyoun are you awake ?

Seungyoun sighed and jumped out of bed grabbing his water bottle to accompany him at his bedroom window.

Seungyoun: What's wrong ?

Hangyul: Oh you are awake....hey

Seungyoun: What do you want ? its the last day of your orientation tomorrow..you should sleep

Seungyoun bit down on his lip as he watched the three dots next to Hangyul's name pop up. This was out of character for Hangyul ever since he joined the orientation. Most days he was really tired, he even left Newtons early because of his long days and the only full day they had spent together was graduation. Seungyoun could only imagine what of training they were making him do there.

Hangyul: I want you to come to my orientation grad ceremony its not formal but my professor said they will announce important news and I want you to be there

Seungyoun: Shouldn't your parents be there or something...

Hangyul : They are going....but I want you there too.

Seungyoun: okay..I'll be there.

Seungyoun locked his phone and retreated back to his bed. He hoped he could get a few hours of sleep before he had to enter that building once again.

Hangyul's parents had arranged for Seungyoun to join them on their journey to the Space Station. His mom was always so kind to Seungyoun and made the extra effort to make sure he was comfortable.

"Seungyoun have you eaten ?" She asked sweetly offering him her homemade kimbab.

Seungyoun bowed politely and accepted the meal, immediately taking a bite.

"I told her you always skip breakfast" Hangyul raised his brow and Seungyoun stuck his tongue out at him. Everything seemed normal despite that awkward text at 3am, Seungyoun suggested that Hangyul was probably nervous about making a speech at the ceremony.

"Space Station ahead cadets!" Hangyuls's dad announced in a deep voice earning an embarrassed sigh from both his wife and son.

"Hey come on Im just trying to be official here" He responded to his bored audience.

Seungyoun chuckled and assured Mr Lee that he thought he was hilarious as the family made their way into the Space Station.

There were many familiar faces, in fact the most noticeable person was the astronaut who they had met on the open day and he immediately recognized Hangyul, greeting him with a huge smile.

"That guy is in love with you" Seungyoun muttered as they searched for their assigned seats.

Hangyul shook his head finally sitting down. "He is my lecturer."

"There are people into that kinda thing"

"What thing?"

"Nevermind."