end

[ three years later ]

"quick you're going to miss it!" Hangyul shouted from their balcony as he pointed his telescope up at the sky.

"hang on!" Seungyoun yelled back from their bedroom as he typed a message into his phone.

-Hangyul is waiting for the comet, nagging me to watch it with him - Seungyoun-

-boyfriend and I are still on vacation but we managed to find an observatory here lol - Seungwoo-

Seungyoun smiled as he received a selfie of Seungwoo and his boyfriend Wooseok as they relaxed on a beach somewhere in Miami. He and Seungwoo had reached out to each other a couple of months after Hangyul had come back, and surprisingly developed a comfortable friendship.

Seungwoo grinned brightly as he scrolled through a few pictures from Seungyoun still wearing his necklace of course as Seungwoo still wore his ring. They promised they would still keep it no matter what.

-I kinda miss Seoul! :( - Seungwoo-

- visit! im sure Wooseok would love to see where you grew up - Seungyoun-

-he has been nagging me lol maybe i'll come over soon - Seungwoo-

- I swear you'd love the island, anyway I gotta go before Hangyul screams at me again. See ya - Seungyoun-

Seungyoun switched off his phone and headed to the balcony of their new condo on Jeju Island. They managed to get a secluded spot high up to to see almost the entire island and just enjoy an easier life together.

"You idiot what took you so long we have two minutes left" Hangyul hit him playfully as they both slumped into the camp chairs peered up at the sky waiting for the comet to pass.

"Idiot ? Excuse me as I said I think im much smarter than you now" Seungyoun rolled his eyes.

Hangyul huffed in response and pointed to the NASA broach that sat on his head.

"I already won that round remember ?"

"I let you win! I knew you'd cry if you knew I became smarter than you" Seungyoun smirked.

Hangyul's alarm went off and the two quickly huddled around the telescope and marveled at the golden rays of the comet that flew by quickly disappearing into the dark night in an instant.

"Lets do this test" Seungyoun said pulling out Seungwoo's test papers he had set for him back then, "If you win you can choose your prize."

Hangyul wrinkled his nose and looked over the test paper.

"Fine, If I win you will let me get a dog" he pouted, "even though its impossible, what do you want if you win?"

"I want you...to marry me" Seungyoun grinned and pulled out a galaxy printed ring box that sported sirius, the binary star shaped diamonds on the top.

Hangyul grinned from ear to ear, unable to hide his reddened face.

"Im not going to go easy on you, no matter what" Hangyul raised his eyebrow.

"Well im hoping you dont" Seungyoun retorted, "There can only be one smart person in this relationship and thats me."

Hangyul rolled his eyes and grabbed the test paper from Seungyoun.

Seungyoun bit down on his lip and flipped over his own paper.

"Good luck nerd."

[ hi there! for those interested in how Wooseok and Seungwoo met i am writing a one shot based on this fanfic on A03 my username is Gyulist ! thanks for reading!]