friends

"Do you even understand what your'e reading ?"

"sort of"

"Seungyoun astrophysics is not something you can learn overnight" Yohan rolled his eyes and took a sip of his iced coffee. The two boys decided to take a trip to the coastline since the weather was beginning to clear up. A new cafe had opened up near the pier and it was the talk of the town.

Seungyoun inhaled the fresh air and smiled widely at his friend who had no faith in his ability to learn something complex.

"I actually think its interesting" Seungyoun grinned, "Did you know if you you're on Mars the sun appears blue ?"

"Who are you?" Yohan cringed, watching his usual lazy friend now read for leisure. It was probably good that Seungyoun had a hobby now instead of hibernating in his room he thought. Even if this particular subject was linked to Hangyul, it was still good to see Seungyoun back to his usual self.

Yohan peered over Seungyoun's book and noticed him googling the words underlined in the handbook. Yohan shook his head and snapped his fingers in front of Seungyoun's face.

"I told you, its way too difficult" he tutted, "if you're really interested I think you need to get a tutor."

"Well do any of your nerd friends study this?" Seungyoun inquired finally setting down the book.

Yohan sighed and pulled out his phone and began browsing through his contacts. Seungyoun's eyes followed Yohan's thumb as he continued scrolling down until he clicked on one of the contacts and tilted his head.

"I dont know..." Yohan hesitated biting down on his lip.

Seungyoun's eyebrows raised and leaned over the table to get a better look at Yohan's phone.

"What is it ?"

"He is a guest lecturer at the university right now, he is extremely smart and close to our age" Yohan shrugged showing Seungyoun the lecturer's profile.

'He looks so friendly' Seungyoun thought, unable to stop himself from smiling at the cheerful profile picture of the lecturer. It seemed like a good idea since this guy would probably have a lot of free time, and needed a friend his own age.

"Does he stay at the campus residence ?" Seungyoun questioned and started to pack away his books.

"Yeah, wait you want you want to visit him now ?!" Yohan exclaimed watching his friend grab his coffee and head for the exit.

Yohan quickly followed Seungyoun's footsteps already out of breath and watched a taxi pull up at the entrance of the cafe.

"Were not doing anything important now are we ?" Seungyoun grinned and threw his arm around Yohan, "Tell him we'll be there in about 20 minutes."

The boys jumped into the taxi and it took off back towards the town center. Seungyoun had no idea why he felt adventurous today but he was happy that he was finally able to spend some time away from his thoughts and he started to put a real effort into bettering himself.

The taxi pulled up to the residence entrance of the campus and Seungyoun thanked and paid the old cab driver gratuitously.

"He stays at room 304" Yohan read off the text message and looked at the directions on the entrance board.

Seungyoun traced his finger from their position until he found the floor they were searching for. The two of them hopped into the old elevator punching in the number and relaxed when it finally took them safely to their destination.

"Hey are you sure about all of this" Yohan finally addressed him, as the two of them stepped out of the elevator and made their way to the suite.

"What do you mean ?" Seungyoun raised his brow, unsure about Yohan's sudden change of tone.