Chapter 1 - character intro

AN: the main characters name is Rebecca Sharon Hecox, born 21st November 1995. This story takes place a few months before Summer games 2019 Apocalypse (takes the place of Kimmy/ I love kimmy but for the story she's not in it)

Becca's POV
Being Ian's little sister is honestly the best, growing up with the fairly big age gap made us closer I feel, he was so supportive and I love him so much he's my rock. growing up watching Smosh explode and wanting to be apart of it was a main drive in my life. Learning how to edit at 13 and help film them was what really sparked my passion for directing, producing and eventually I began writing for them. The defy thing hit hard, Ian was crushed seeing him so stressed hurt me, I hadn't seen him so low since Pam and him split up. But that's the past now because of Mythical we didn't lose everything that we had built.

I had some rough patches in the last year with my break up and losing my apartment, I'd been living with Ian for around 6 months, which was great but I hated feeling like a burden. But I'm sure I'll find something soon, I hope. Working behind the scenes was the best part of the day, well other than hanging out and annoying the squad. Courtney and I really grew close quickly and she was like a sister to me, everyone there was like family, Shayne, Olivia, Noah, Damien and all the others. I always found The boys pretty attractive but they are some of my best friends so I ignore all of that for now maybe we'll come back to that later.

Let's get into it shall we.

I woke up at 7:15 to my stupid alarm going off, maybe I could snooze just a little longer......

BAM

"HEY DORK WAKE UP" Ian barged into my room, slamming the door straight against the wall.

"Ughhhhhhh... Ian no let me sleep we don't need to be at the office until 9..." I pulled the duvet over my face and curled up right into a ball

" NOPE, You wanted to start working out again and I'm not letting you back out of it this time, you know it's good for you. Now come on" he walked over and ripped the covers off, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of bed as I became a complete dead weight for a few minutes before I smacked straight onto the floor.
"Ouch.. dude what the hell" I said through a light chuckle picking myself off the floor "I'm up I guess now" hearing Ian laugh as he left the room to start getting ready made me smile, I'm glad he's better now. Right the gym, I love working out but with everything that happened over the last Year I really slipped into bad habits but Right I'm doing this come on it's good, you'll feel better.

I got changed pretty quickly in black workout gear, tied my hair up into a high ponytail and packed spare clothes ready for heading to the office. Ian was just about ready when I had finished so we headed to his car and o the gym.

We were pretty quiet in the car because it was 7:30 and I was half asleep but the silence was broken when Ian spoke up

" Hey Becca, have you ever thought about doing any sketches or videos with the squad?" I was pretty caught off guard he'd never actually asked, and I hadn't ever thought about it I mean it would be cool but I'm too awkward and definitely not funny enough for that

" I mean I would be cool but I'm not funny enough for that" I replied

"Yes you are Becs, you've written most of the well know jokes for the channel! Why don't you do a video with me?"

"What kind of video?"

"What about a 2 truths, 1 lie? They're pretty chill, unless you're like me and fuck up by telling your ex you cheated on her..." I looked at him seeing him mess up that day was awful I love Pam, she is an angel but damn did Ian mess up.

" Yeah sure... but if you tell me you've cheated on me I'm gonna kill you" I laughed and Ian joined in.

After a pretty good workout we both freshen up and headed to the office. This was the best part of my day getting to see the squad and edit their stupid faces all day.

~
Thank you guys for reading it so far, please give feedback I'd really appreciate it.

Again it's my first story so sorry if it's terrible

-
Liv x