Chapter 2 - Day at the office

Rebecca's POV

As we walked into the office I punch Ian's arm, smile "Later loser" he smiles back, heads towards his office. I head to where the squad are, as I didn't need to start working for about 20 mins. As I walked in only Damien was there.

" Hey Becca" he gave a sweet little grin. I plopped myself down next to him on the couch.

"First one here? Normally Courts here by now" I asked, Damien was one of the squad I was super close to, I hadn't know him that long but we bonded over being Weebs. He's such a sweet guy, he's too nice really. When we first met he apologised for interrupting me when we were hanging out with the squad, I didn't even realise he had.

"Courts here, she just went to talk to Tommy" he replied

" BECCA" Courtney yelled as she entered the room, we hugged and laughed about her excitement

" We literally saw each other on Saturday, nothing's changed" I laughed as I sat back down next to Dames.

"Well I've missed your stupid face, and yours too Dames" she replied sitting down on the arm of the couch. Damien gave a big stupid smile, he's too cute. We spent a few minutes chatting about the rest of our weekends before Shayne and Liv Liv walked in.

" I'm just saying Shayne if you didn't meet Sam I think I still would've eventually met him, were soulmates duh" Liv and Sam were the cutest couple and we all know they're only together because of Shayne.

" Liv stop denying it you're in love because of me, You Owe me big time" he replied as she gave a huge smile at him.

"Hey Liv Liv, Hey Shan-ye" I said as they sat down at their desks.

"Becca why are YOU here" Shayne replies sarcastically, rolling his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile. I jump up and run over to him repeatedly punching his arm. " Ow stop you maniac" he said through laughter.

" You deserve it frog legs. Well I better get going to edit your dumb jokes for the entire day" I punched him one last time for good luck and smirked " See you guys later" they all said bye as I headed to my desk to begin editing.

Time skip

It was almost time for lunch when Courtney came stood behind me watching me edit for a few minutes.

"Hey that looks good Becs, but I'm starving, Lunch?"

" For sure I'm starving, let me save what I've done so far" I replied. I got up and we walked to the where everyone was eating, we sat down and Shayne, Damien and Ian joined us. We joked around while eating and talked through ideas we had for videos or fun games to play, until Ian spoke up.

" So Becca's gonna be in a video" he said taking a bite of his food. I start feeling my cheeks go red, I'm going to kill him I assumed he had forgotten about that.

" Woah what! Omg Becca that'll be awesome" Courtney yelled in excitement.

" that'll be so cool Becs" Shayne replies

" Hell yeah Becca, you'll be great in a video!" Damien spoke up "what kind of video are you thinking?"

" We're gonna start with a 2 Truths 1 Lie" Ian responded " I promise it'll go better this time.... I hope" we all laughed remembering how bad Ian is at messing up such a simple game.

" Hey at least the videos not out yet. You still have some dignity left Ian but honestly it's gonna be great Becs, you're so funny you deserve to be in front of the camera" Shayne added, everyone nodded in agreement.

" Okay sure.. I'll be in a video" i smiled. Everyone looked really happy and excited but I was already so nervous. I've never been in front of the camera, ever. But I have such a supportive group of people around me I'm sure it's gonna be fine.

Everyone carried on talking he rest of lunch about all sorts of things and it was about time to wrap up and get back on with the shoots and editing. Shayne wasn't needed for a bit so he followed me back to my desk and watched me edit. He gave a few good tips when I needed help on whether to edit something out. Shayne is great. When I first met him I had the BIGGEST crush on him, I mean look at him. But that soon passed and we became best friends. He sort of became a big brother to me at times, a little too overprotective really.

" Hey Becca, I know you're worried about the being in a video but honestly you are one of the funniest people I know. You'll do great" I looked up at him and felt my face blush a little, he gave a big cheesy grin before being called to costume. He's a great guy.

I finished up around 4pm and decided to go watch the last few scenes they were filming. I suddenly felt and arm come round my shoulder, I looked up and saw Dames, who gave a little smile. I smiled back, he then moved his arm away as we continued to watch the scene play out.

I love this place, I'm so glad I get to be surrounded by such great people.

——————-

Thank you for reading it so far, I'm still figuring out everything, and the story line. I have a rough idea but still needs some work.

Please share any feedback about the story x

- Liv x