Chapter 1.restaurant.

||^~No ones POV~^|| 

Drip..drip..drip...It was raining outside of an apartment a skeleton with purple crescent shaped eyes looking out of the window. Creak... the tall skeleton by the name of Nightmare looked at the door. A smaller skeleton named Killer waved at Nightmare, "Hello Killer, do you need something?" Nightmare spoke in a cold voice, sending chills down Killers spine. "A-Actually yes." Killer said stuttering Nightmare raised a non- existing eyebrow "I wanted to know if you want to go get food from down the street." Killer said. Nightmare nodded, the tall skeleton stood grabbing his purple and black jacket.

The two skeletons walked down the street to a restaurant down the street. A good walking distance from the two skeletons apartment. It was silent for the two skeletons. Killer soon got uncomfortable from the silence between the two, Killer soon got an idea Killer had a smirk on his face. "It's Nightmarishly dark out right now, It would be a real Killer if it got darker than it already is huh?" Nightmare sighed "that was awful." Nightmare said. "Maybe it was maybe it wasn't, it doesn't matter we are here." Killer said. Nightmare opened the door for Killer "Ladies first~" Nightmare said. Killer huffed then smirked "So walk in miss." Killer said with a shit eating smirk. Nightmare gave Killer the death glare than shoved Killer in the restaurant.

Killer laughed. They both sat at a table with two chairs, a waiter gave them two menus. The restaurant only had about five people in it not counting the waiters or cooks. "So do you know what you want Killer?" Nightmare said as he put his menu down neatly. "Yes I do." Killer said as he put the menu on top of Nightmares neatly places menu. The waiter came by and asked what they wanted to eat. "I'll have some fries and a burger please!" Killer said. "I'll have a salad and fries." Nightmare said. The waiter nodded and walked away. "Someone is eating Healthy." Killer said. "I guess I am." Nightmare said. "So how's Dream doing with Cross?" Killer asked curiously. Nightmare groaned, "Ugh..don't remind me.." Nightmare said "Why don't you like Cross? I mean you never really liked Cross from the beginning, but you never liked anyone for as long as I've known you." Killer asked. "I just don't want Dream to get hurt if Cross uses him." Nightmare said angrily, "Cross won't use Dream I swear." Killer said reassuringly Nightmare sighed. The waiter put the two skeletons two fries salad and burger down then walked away. The two skeletons ate their food, they had some leftovers.

After they paid and left the restaurant they began to walk home. The rain began to pick up, Killer began to shiver, Lucky for Killer they were close to their apartment. Nightmare opened the door Killer went to the couch and sat down grabbing a blanket and bundling up with it. Nightmare hung up his jacket and took his shoes off and sighed. Killer was fast asleep on the couch, Nightmare walked over to Killer and took his shoes off and placed them by the door. Nightmare took Killers blanket and picked killer up walking to Killers room and placed him in his bed and covered the smaller skeleton in his blanket. Nightmare turned Killers light off and said Good Night.

It was 9:00 PM Nightmare was cleaning the kitchen, after Nightmare was done he picked up the remote and watched T.V. Killer woke up in his room with his blanket on him. He felt warm so he took his blanket off Killer was a little weak. Killer walked outside his door, He saw Nightmare sitting on the couch watching some kind of detective show. Killer walked over to Nightmare and sat by him. Killer leaned on Nightmares shoulder. Nightmare felt how warm Killer was Nightmare put his hand on Killers forehead. "Oh my god! You're burning!" Nightmare shouted. Killer just sniffed. "Stay here" Nightmare said and got up off the couch. Nightmare got an umbrella. Nightmare put his shoes on and put his jacket on. Nightmare walked out the door and shut the door silently. Nightmare started to walk do the Drug Store to pick up some medicine for Killer. Nightmare bought some cough syrup and a few extra things. Nightmare rushed home in the still pouring rain Nightmare walked inside of his and Killers apartment. Nightmare put the umbrella away he took off his shoes and jacket put them away. Nightmare looked at Killer on the couch, he was sleeping..again. Nightmare sighed the tall skeleton looked at the clock it was 9:57 PM. Nightmare put the Drug store bag on the kitchen counter and started to make some chicken soup for Killer. Nightmare looked at the clock it was 10:07 PM, He put the soup in a bowl and walked over to killer.

"Wake up." Nightmare said. No response Nightmare put the soup on the coffee table and shook Killer "Wake up!" Nightmare said while shaking the seeming lifeless Killer. Killer woke up groaning. "What?" Killer said quietly "I made you chicken soup, I also got cough syrup." Killer sat up and stretched. Nightmare picked up the chicken soup and sat next to Killer handing him the chicken soup. Killer slowly ate the soup, Nightmare got up off of the couch and grabbed the Drug store bag he left on the counter and grab the cough syrup and chocolate from the bag Nightmare opened the chocolate bar a little and broke off a piece and opened the cough syrup and poured it into a small cup. Walked over to Killer and sat down by Killer who rebundeled himself into his blanket and tried give him the cough syrup but Killer refused. "Kills, come on drink it if you want to get better." Nightmare spoke. "No.." Killer said like a child, Nightmare sighed.

Nightmare grabbed killer cheeks and forced open his mouth, "
Nwo!" Killer tried to shout but couldn't because Nightmare. "You're making this harder than it has to be Killer!" Nightmare said back. "FINE!" Killer said "I'll drink it, just let go of my cheeks!" Killer said. Nightmare let go of Killers cheeks and gave Killer the medicine and chocolate. Killer drank all of the medicine and quickly ate the chocolate "YUCK!" Killer shouted at Nightmare. Nightmare just chuckled "I'm just looking out for you Kills." Nightmare said. Killer just looked at him and stuck his tongue out at Nightmare. Nightmare just chuckled again, an grabbed the remote and turned on a cop show. Killer and Nightmare fell asleep on each other and left the T.V on.

-End of chapter 1.