Chapter 11. Hangover

||^~Nightmare POV~^||

I went to bed soon after releasing that I am indeed, in love with the chaotic idiot I share an apartment with.

I had woken up to hearing crashing and grunting. I quickly sat up and tore the blankets off of me, and shuffled to the kitchen in a quick manner. Seeing Killer on the ground holding his 'stomach'. "Are you alright?--" I asked, "Nightmare, stop yelling." Killer groaned, now holding his head. "Er-- Sure.." I hushed myself. "I have an awful hangover.." Killer groaned once again. I nodded, not that he was able to see, I picked him up and walked through his open door, trying to dodge his clothes pile littered room. I put him on the bed, tucking him into it.

I walked outside of the room and grabbed a spare bin we had stored away for nights like these, after all not the first time he's been blackout drunk. I walked back to his room and set it right by him. He muttered a small 'thanks'. I rubbed him on the back and muttered no problem. I walked out of the room looking at my bandaging Killer last night. I just remember what happened last night and my face exploded into a lavender. I quickly closed his door and went to rebandage myself.

Once I cleaned up the lilac bandaging and put ivory white ones on my hand, I started to think if Killer remembered the Kiss, and panicked. My face kept on beaming a lavender colour. I tried to calm myself down, I then remembered that I should buy some groceries. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a note to Killer and put it on his desk.

Once I grabbed my coat and shoes I began the walk. I flipped my hood up as it was slightly sprinkling down. I muted every monster and human, I've been very good at muting them out since way back in Dreamtale. I tend to get anxiety whenever I talk to someone, not to mention whenever someone picks up something or throws it near me. I've gotten better at keeping my calm and not having a panic attack. I reached the store, but the rain was slightly harder than before.

I grabbed a cart and began to shop, I tossed in the normal stuff, vegetables, fruits, condiments, etc. I almost walked past the sweets section. I stopped thinking about how this might help Killer. Him and Cross where, and are addicted to the disgusting cavity filling bar more than Dust is to alcohol. I grabbed a 6 pack of monsters chocolate candy, called 'Clarks Chocolate'. And set it down inside of the cart. I went to a cashier and set my things on the conveyor. He was a young-looking boy, no more older than 16. He gave me a total and I paid, about to leave the shop, I saw how much It was pouring out. Sighing and groaning I lean on the wall, knowing I'll be here for a while. "Big storm huh?" A feminine voice said. I looked over and saw a very pretty woman. She had red hair and seemed to be a creature I didn't even know, she had human-like features but seemed like a monster, she was wearing a dark green turtle-neck and black below the knee skirts, the turtle-neck matched her shiny emerald green eyes. I felt a small blush come on. "O-Oh, yeah." I stammered awkwardly. She seemed entertained by my awkwardness. "Hey, I'm Thalia." She smiled, getting a little closer to me. "Oh, I-I'm Nightmare." I gave a small smile to her. "Oh.. Unique name." she turned her head at me. "Oh, uhm. Yeah, that's a long story. " I murmured.

We began to talk to each other until the rain had settled down a little bit, we gave each other our numbers so we could talk later. I began to walk home. I learned that Thalia was a writer, and was pretty young, only 25, and published 4 books I need to look at.

I reached our apartment and walked in. I stalked the fridge and put everything away. I looked through the cabinets and looked at the aspirins I grabbed and saw my anxiety meds. I haven't taken them in a while.. I grabbed them and shoved them in my pockets. I filled a glass with tap water and took a bit of Clark's chocolate. I opened the Killers door and saw him sleeping, I put the aspirins and water down and shook Killer awake. I shoved the water and aspirins in his face and took it not knowing what it was. His sockets shot open and looked at me and swallowed the water, giving me an evil eye. I gave him the chocolate and he scratched it and practically inhaled the chocolate down his throat. "Go back to bed," I whispered to him. He nodded and turned over to his side.

I closed the door and walked to my room. I took off my wet clothing and took a shower. I lazily but on dark purple shorts. I laid out on my bed and closed my eyes, for some reason feeling like someone is watching me. I opened one eye looking over to my nightstand and grabbing my phone. 9:57 PM. I set it down, closing my eyes again. "Meow." My eyes shot open as I sat up looking down at the floor. The stupid white cat. It looked at me with its heterochromia eyes blue and yellow. I didn't even know how it got in. While I was thinking of a way for how it came in, the cat was toying with my wet shorts. "Ay! Ay! Ay! Get away from those! Shoo!" I tried to shoo it away. It had my anxiety pills in its mouths. It jumped on my bed with elegance. Dropping them next to me licking its paws. I quickly scooted away from the cat, hitting my backboard. Grabbing my pills and taking one now getting anxiety. It must have seemed I was uncomfortable. And jumped down and just out my window. As I watched the feline and it walks away. I ran to the window swiftly shutting the damn thing. I'm allergic to cats, I'm wondering why I'm not itching.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1097

Hey! Sorry I've not been updating  I'm trying to come up with storylines and make it make sense?? also I add a lot of my own headcanons. So most of this story is not canon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though! :D