Chapter 9. Drinks

||^~Nightmare POV~^||

Horror and Killer tripped Dust, so the luggage dropped. I rubbed my skull, I looked down to see a piece of bone on the floor in front of me. I saw Dust Wincing in pain on the floor, "Aw shit," Dust mumbled. I heard around 5 gasps. Blue ran to Dust, Dust was trying to calm blue down. "Looks like we have to cut the trip short," I said as I tried to remember numbing magic I learned years ago. "We don't have to, I just broke my bone." Dust winced as I put the magic field on his leg, and should last around 30 minutes. "We are going to get you to the emergency room and that's final." I firmly state, as I pick him up holding him in a bridal style. "I agree with my Brother, your safety is more important than this trip!" Dream chimed in while trying to comfort a crying Blue.

Dust was sitting in the back of the car complaining, we reached the hospital and checked Dust in. "You guys can go, I'll be here with Dust it's fine!" Blue tried to say his happy voice. "Are you sure sweety? I and Horror can stay with you and Dust," Lust tried to soothe Blue, Horror looked at Lust with the 'I didn't agree to this' Look. Lust kicked Horrors ankle, Horror then nodded. Blue just nodded as Blue and Lust began to talk about something. "Welp, let's go home I guess." Ink shrugged, Error hit him in his chest. "Well, I guess we should." I agreed, "Hm..I think I'll stay with Blue." Dream decided in his good nature way. "You don't have to stay Cross, you already have the key to our house." Dream tried to say before Cross just agreed to stay with him. I was walking out with Ink, Error, and Killer. Just before we went out I Glared at Cross with dislike. Killer tugged on my sleeve. Welp, more time in a cramped car.

We got home and put our stuff away. "You think Dust will be alright?" Killer said, looking genuinely concerned. "Killer, Dust has been stabbed with your knife, and almost got his arm cut off by Horror when they first met. Not to mention the missions I put him on." I state to him. "Yeah, I guess you're right," Killer supposed. "Well, I was going on the trip to drink until my soul stops," Killer spoke, looking at me. "So wanna get drunk with me?" Killer asked. "Mm, I don't know--" I was cut off. "C'mon Nightmare, you never drink! Not even wine." Killer stated it to me. I don't like to drink alcohol truth be told, I sometimes drank red wine. "What are you scared of getting drunk and letting me hear your sober thoughts?" Killer teased me, "Any secrets I should know, Hm..?" He teased again. He knew I hated being teased. "Fine, I'll drink anything you give to me, Whisky, Bacardi, Vodka, anything." I declared. Killer smirked at me, he knew he won. "Great! Let's wait until 8:30 PM then," Killer walked into his room.

I just got dressed, and Killer is taking a shower. "I can't believe I agreed to this," I muttered under my breath. "It's only a little Alcohol." I heard someone in the doorway I quickly whipped around to see Killer in shorts, leaning on the doorway. "When the hell did you get out of the shower?!" I questioned him. "A little bit ago." He spoke, "Go put actual clothes on, idiot." I spat at him. "What, you don't like seeing me shirtless?" He teased me. "No, I'm straight." I stuck my tongue out as he laughed walking out of the room and shouted, "Straight my ass!" Well, he's not wrong, I'm not straight but bisexual.

We were walking to the nearby bar, Killer is wearing a black T-shirt with a dark greyish jacket on top non-zipped up, he wore dark blue jeans along with some black sneakers. I'm wearing a black shirt with a dark purple-ish flannel, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. "So, what are you going to order me? Since I don't know what good alcohol is." I questioned, looking at Killer. He smiled devilishly, "Oh, maybe some hardcore shots at first then maybe whiskey with vodka." He laughed, after he said that to me. "Can't that get you drunk almost in an instant? Or Sick, or both?" I raised an 'eyebrow'. "Probably!" He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at him as we continued to walk to the bar.

We walked into the bar, it was loud and reeks of alcohol and drunk girls and guys. That'll be 'fun'. Killer dragged me to the bar where we sat on decently comfortable stools. I was looking to the side as Killer spoke to the worker. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I quickly whipped around I could feel my right eye turn from a violet purple to an electric teal. As soon as I saw it was Killer I calmed. I felt Killer stiffen as he saw the teal in my eye, he quickly played it off by trying to say it was cold. "So..What's in the drink?" I asked, swishing it around in its small shot glass of a cup. "It's called Liquid Cocaine." Killer grinned. "Well, cheers I guess." We clicked our glasses together and drank them. It burns as it goes down my throat, it has a type of pineapple taste though. "Oh, stars, that's hella strong!" Killer laughed.

It's been 45 minutes, Killers drunk shitless, I just pretended to be drunk, truth is I can't really get drunk. Since I'm technically not a skeleton more of an energy creature taking the form of a skeleton, anyways. We've been getting hit on by many people. Mainly Killer but a red-headed girl started to talk to her friend in Spanish talking about our 'rating' I began to get flushed up. Spanish is my mother tongue. A guy started to get handsy with Killer, so I just told him to back off. He started to get defensive. He threw a punch at me and let's say things got bloody quickly, but I don't remember any of it. The guy behind the bar just motioned a 'go'. Killer dragged me out before I could say thanks or well, anything. "Are you okay?" He asked me as we were a good block away. "Yeah, I'm fine, just one hand is a little numb." I murmured. "Okay good," He started. "What! The! Hell! Is! Wrong! With! You!" He said as he punched in the rhythm of his words. "Well a lot of things" I mutter under my breath. "Well, I didn't want you to do something you regret in the morning." I rolled my eyes at him. He sighed," Thanks I guess." He hiccuped. "Now let's go home and get your hand patched up" Killer sighed. "Alright,".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1100 words)

Wow! So sorry this took so long to get out. I'm just very unmotivated n' stuff. Well, the next chapter will have some spicey stuff in it. Not a lemon, I don't know how to write lemons. Well anyways I have a question to ask, do any of you have any 'weird' ships? or like unpopular ships. Mine is ReapingNight or something like that. Its Reaper X Nightmare, It more like a fluffy kinda ship they're just like we been through some shit and we cope with it together. I don't know, have a good day if you read this.