Chapter 8. At the Cabin.

||^~Ink POV~^||

We arrived at the cabin. I parked the car and got out. The cabin is huge! Dream came out and hugged me then looked at Error. They just did an uncomfy fair hug. Cross then came out and helped me take our suitcases to the room we are staying at. More people began to show up, The only people who weren't here are Dust and Blue. I wonder where they are, no one got a text from them.

||^~Blueberry POV~^||

Dust had his hand on my thigh, rubbing it to comfort me. I had tears running down my face. I and papy had a fight about coming to the cabin with Dust. "Blue are you okay? Do you want me to pull over?" Dust smiled at me. "N-No It's alright." I sobbed. "Are you sure?" Dust said quickly glancing at me. I nodded. "We're almost there." Dust said. I nodded and fell asleep.

///Flash Backs///

"NO BLUE!" Papy shouted. "Why not!?" I shouted back at him. "I DON'T EVEN APPROVE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH DUST!" He yelled at me. "I'M AN ADULT! I GET TO PICK WHO I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH!" I shouted at him, feeling tears prick in the corners of my eyes."YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T ACT LIKE ONE! WHEN YOU DO YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT WITH ANYONE YOU WANT!" Papy Stated. I felt tears fall from my eye sockets. I felt angry and sadness rushed over me, mainly angry. Out of my rage, I screamed "I HATE YOU!" Tears pouring from my eye sockets. "WELL, I HATE YOU TOO!" Papyrus shouted at me. I looked at him, took my stuff and left the house. I called Dust to pick me up, he came in 5 minutes. He asked me what was wrong and I explained the whole story as we drove to the cabin. All that because I wanted to go to a cabin with my boyfriend and friends.

///End of Flashback///

I woke up in bed. I glanced around trying to see where I was, I realized I am in the cabin. I sat up, the blanket rolling off the top half of my torso. I got off the bed, the room was large. My feet touched the floor, I looked at what I was wearing. It was..Dusts hoodie? It covered most of my body. I walked to the door and It creaked open when I pressed on it. I saw Lust, I think. "Oh hey dear, are you feeling better? Do you want something? Hot cocoa? Tissues?Hugs?" Lust sweetly said to me. "I-I'm fine, I think I'll take the hug though," I said hugging Lust. "Wow, and I thought Horror's jackets were huge on me." Lust laughed, pulling away from the hug. "Hey!" I Huffed at him, puffing my cheeks up. I saw Horror and Dust talking as they walked up the steps of the cabin. "Oh, Blues up Dust." Horror motioned to me. Dust came over to me and hugged me. "Are you feeling better?" Dust said letting go of me. "Yeah, I'm feeling much better." I said, "Hey! Dumbasses, are ya gonna help me take the suitcases to the rooms?!" Nightmare shouted. "Yeah, Yeah..we're coming, Nightmare." Dust waved bye to me and Lust, Horror followed after dust. "Hey, Blue we can go talk to the others if you'd like." Lust spoke. "Yeah, that'd be nice." I smiled regaining confidence. I and Lust began to walk into the kitchen part of the cabin. "Blue!" Dream shouted, coming over to me hugging me tightly. Error, Killer, and Geno waved to me smiling. Maybe getting away to this cabin was a good idea. CRASH! Or I'm just wrong...

Hey! I'm back, I'm sorry I came back with such a short chapter. (Not even over 1000--) I'm just not motivated. I'm also working on and Ink Error chapter. So, Slow updates for both books. Stay safe from the virus, love quarantine.