Chapter 3. Coffee

||^~Nightmare POV~^|

We came to a stop,there is saw Color standing there on the phone he looked up and saw Killer, he ran over to Killer and hugged him for a solid minute I fake coughed Color looked up. "Oh hey Nightmare, I didn't know you would be coming here with me and Killer," Color said as he put his hand on the back of his neck seeming quite awkward. "Oh! Yeah! Nightmare said he wanted to come! That's not a problem right Color?" Killer asked happily. "Oh hey not a problem Kills." Color said with a smile, I hate his smile so much, or he has a very punchable face, "So..We should be heading in, yeah?" I said trying to get into the conversation."Oh Yeah!" Killer said as he pulled me and Color into the smallish cafe. A dog monster came walking over to us as we sat down, I quickly sat next to Killer, "How may I take your order?" The dog monster said. "I'll have an Iced Caramel frappuccino" KIller said, "I'll have the same!" Color pitched in."I'll have a black coffee no sugar no cream." The dog monster looked kinda grossed out but pushed it aside. "Alright, your order will be done in 15 minutes." The dog monster said as he walked to the counter.

"You like black coffee with nothing in it!?" Color said shocked. "Yeah he can't stand sugar." Killer said as he looked at me and stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes at him."Sugar is just way to much for me," I said. "So why did you decide to come Nightmare?" Color asked. "Just because I wanted to I guess..and to not let you get too close to Kills." I muttered the last part so he couldn't hear. "Yeah I'm so happy he wanted to come!" Killer said happily while laughing. I smiled at how happy Killer was being. Sure, I hate positive feelings but love is a neutral feeling, It can be LOVE or...love. Suddenly my phone started buzzing, I took my phone out of my pocket. It was Dream,"I'm sorry I have an incoming call from my brother." I said as I scooted out of the seat. "It's alright Nightmare" Killer said Color just nodded.

I walked outside as I answered his call" Yes Dream?" I said " Oh! Brother, I'm so glad you picked up!" Dream Said as he let out a sigh of relief " Yeah why wouldn't I?" I answered him. "Well..I need your help!" He said in a hurry. "With what?.." I said kinda freaked out. "Well..Mom is coming over soon and-" "WHAT!" I cut him off. I haven't seen my mom in like..200 or so years! I haven't talked to her since I..Made the big mistake..I did long ago. "Brother?!" Dream yelled through the phone. "Yeah.." I said my voice a bit weak."Mom thinks we have a relationship with someone..I do! But can you pretend to go with someone?.." He said sounding weak as well. " Wow Dream..Lying to our mother?" I said trying to tease him. "Brother!" He sounded he whisper screamed. "Fine..Fine.. where are we going to meet?" I said kinda reluctantly "Thank you brother!" Dream said happily. "Bye Brother stay safe!" Dream said as he hung up. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. "What am I going to do for that 'date' thing.." I mumbled to myself.

I walked inside to see the dog monster bringing our drinks to us after he brought us our drinks I sat down beside Killer and smiled, Killer scooted my black coffee to me. "Here's you disgusting drink good sir!" Killer said in a teasing tone as he smiled. "Thanks." I said sarcastically. I took a sip of my coffee it tasted..like caramel, I looked at Killer he scrunched up his nose and looked at me, after we both swallowed the coffee. "I think I have your coffee.." I said as I wiped my mouth. "Thanks." Killer said as he wiped his mouth as well. Color looked dazed. I didn't mind it, but Killer tapped the table Color quickly snapped out of it. "O-Oh sorry!" he said. After we finished our drinks and some small chit chats I didn't join in. I'm not much of a talker, I never was really thats Dream, I'm the quiet one. After they finished talking The dog monster came to our table, and gave us our check. I grabbed it looked at the total, $22.98. I put the money in the checkbook. "I could have paid Nightmare" Color said. "Its fine." I said without looking at him, I gave the checkbook to the dog monster. Killer and Color hugged before Killer grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the Coffee shop.

Killer looked at me with a big goofy looking smile. "What?" I said with a laugh. "I'm so happy you came!" Killer said as he jumped in the air, "Alright, alright, calm down." I told Killer trying not to make a scene. Killer skipped happily down the street. I walked behind him a slight gap in between us. I saw a car coming down the road heading straight for Killer.

-End of Chapter 3

Sorry It took so long to come out and its a bit short. Next one will be longer hopefully and a shorter amount of time maybe on the weekend or the tomorrow. Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger as well! Hope you enjoyed reading!