Chapter 6. Meeting Mother

||^~Nightmare POV~||

Beep!..Beep!..Beep!. I groggily began to open my eye sockets a rubbed them before realizing today was the day Killer and I were supposed to meet my mother. I sat up quickly and looked at the time the blanket falling off my upper body. I looked at my alarm clock, It said 5:30AM. I sighed and fell back down on my bed. The normal time I wake up everyday. I walk to the bathroom and take a cold shower, just the way I like my showers in the morning. I grab a towel and put it on the lower half of my body. I walk out of the bathroom and walk to my room. Grabbing a casual black T-shirt and black shorts, putting the towel in the dirty clothes basket. I look at my alarm clock it's 6:02AM Killer won't be waking up for another 28 minutes. So I walked to the kitchen grabbing the bread, putting in the toaster waiting a few minutes for the toast to pop out. I grabbed them putting them both on a plate, I put the plates at our table. I sat down and ate my toast as Killer came out of his room shuffling towards me sitting the the spare seat across from me. He grabbed his toast and ate it. "Do you want some coffee?" He said as he stood up and walked to the coffee machine. "Sure." I answered planely. He began to make coffee, the scent of coffee growing stronger. Killer sat down again. "So we're meeting your mom today or something?" He asked. "Yeah.." I said. "Hey, don't get all sad on me. You should be happy to see your mom even if you left on bad terms. I bet she missed you." Killer said reassuringly."I hope she won't be mad." I said. "Oh! The coffees done." He said while standing up and walking over the coffee machine grabbing to mugs of coffee pouring coffee in both of them. He gave me my coffee with nothing in it while he put cream and sugar in his.He walked back over and sat down again. I took a sip of my very bitter coffee, just the way I like it. "Is it good?" Killer asked as he took a big sip from his coffee. "Yeah, thanks Kills." I said worry in my voice a bit.

After we finished our coffees we puts our dirty glasses away in the kitchen sink. I looked at the clock on the wall. 7:56AM. Wow time really flies huh? Killer said he was going to take a shower, so he grabbed his clothes and walked into our bathroom. I sat down sighing. I grabbed the remote and surffed through the channels. I picked a channel with some kinda cheesy romance thing. I settled for it, not really a big fan of romance movies though. My phone began to buzz on the side of me. I picked it up and read the caller ID, Dream. I paused the channel and answered the call. "Hello?" I said. "Oh good! Brother your up, I'm assuming Killer is as well?" Dream said. "Yeah he's taking a shower right now." I said "Oh goody!" Dream said in his normal positive tone. "Cross is taking a shower as well." Dream said. "That's good, he's showering for once." I said sarcastically. "Brother!" Dream shouted. "Relax I'm joking..Maybe." I said the last part quiet. "Hmp!" Dream said clearly still upset. "I'm sorry, Is that what you wanted to hear you dummy?" I asked "Yes, thank you." Dream said satisfied with my words. "Oh! Cross is getting out of the shower! I must go brother. Tell Killer I said hello, Will you?" Dream said. "Alright, make sure not to be late. This is a special thing." I said a little anxious. "I know.." Dream said. Hanging up. I put my phone beside me, unmuting the romantic movie. Waiting for Killer to get out of the shower. The movie wasn't so bad I guess. Tons of cheesy pick-up lines, kissy scenes. I however did feel my face start to heat up at them though, I get flustered easily. I Heard the bathroom door open, I saw Killer with his dress shirt and dress pants on, He giggled at me. I didn't know why he was giggling at first. Then I realized, its because my face most likely looks like a grape. I soon began to calm down. "So are you going to get dressed Night?" Killer says I looked at him questioning. "Its 3:57PM" Killer says. "WHAT!?" I Said getting up quickly rushing to my room hearing Killer laugh at me. I got dressed, My Dark purple dress shirt and black dress pants, tying the tie with a crescent at the bottom of the tie. I put on some black dress shoes. Stumbling out of the door. Killer stood up ready to go out. "Come on this place is on the other side of town." Killer said grabbing my hand dragging me out of the door.