Chapter 2. I'll come!

||^~Nightmare POV~^|

I woke up to find myself and Killer sleeping on the couch,I carefully got up to not wake up Killer.I walked into the kitchen I looked at the bag I left on the kitchen counter. I forgot what I put in the bag so I looked inside,I saw a half broken chocolate,two chicken soup cans, and NyQuil took the things I had bought and put them away in the cabinets and threw the bag away. I heard a creak in the floorboards near the entrance of the kitchen door. I looked back just to see Killer."What are you doing? You should be resting." I said."I wanted to see what you were doing." Killer Whispered kinda. I walked over to Killer and ushered him to the couch, I pushed him down to the couch and put a blanket on him. "I don't feel tired Nightmare! What time is it even!" I took my phone and checked the clock on my phone it was 3:23AM "its 3:23" I answered,"Well I don't feel tired!" Killer pouted.I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the NyQuil and gave some to Killer drank it and gagged. I chuckled Killer and I watched a drama show fifteen minutes later Killer and I passed out.

                                   |   |   S O M E      T I M E      L A T E R   |   |

I woke up to some movement on my side, I looked down to see Killer take the blanket off of himself. He got up and stretched and walked over to the bathroom. I slowly got up and stretched I took my phone out and checked the time it was 9:24AM. I was happy I had the day off from my mortal job, I heard the bathroom door open. Killer was rubbing his empty eye sockets. "Good morning" Killer mumble. Good morning to you too killer, are you hungry? I can make breakfast." I said. He nodded lazily and we walked into the kitchen, Killer sat at the table while I started to make pancake batter,I put the pancake on the oven and made four pancakes. I set them on a plate and gave one plate to Killer and set my plate down in front of me. I saw Killer laugh at his phone. "Wacha laughing at Kills?" I asked curiously. "Oh nothing." He said as he put his phone away. "Do we have syrup?" Killer asked. "OH SHIT!" I yelled "I forgot to buy it at the store!" I said. Killer snorted "Its alright we can buy some later I feel much better now." Killer replied. We had small talk as we finished our breakfast. Killer got and walked to his bedroom "What are you doing?" I asked curiously."I'm going to take a shower" Killer said as he walked back into his room and got his clothing. Killer left his phone on the kitchen table I couldn't help but want to know who he was talking too who was making him laugh? I fought my curiosity. Killer's phone buzzed I wanted to check it even more but again I fought the urge I went back to washing the dirty dishes than I remembered It was Killers turn to do the dishes. Killer walked out of the bathroom with his normal clothes. A black sweater a dark navy blue sweater like Classic white shorts with a black stripe on the sides and white tennis shoes. "I'm going to take a shower now," I said to him. He nodded I walked to my room it was cold and dark, just the way I like it. I walked to my dresser and opened it, I grabbed a black shirt and black shorts and a pair of underwear I walked over to the bathroom with my clothes in hand.

After I took my shower I put my clothes on and put my dirty ones in the dirty clothes bin. After I walked out of the bathroom I looked over to see Killer on the phone...Laughing...I went to sit next to Killer, I again asked him "Who are you talking too?"I asked calmly to try and not sound mad."Oh just Color." Killer answers happily. I can't stand Color he's just...so attached to Killer I don't want him to be attached to Killer. Am I feeling Jealous? No. I just don't want Killer to get hurt, whoever hurts killer will feel my wrath.I grit my teeth to try and not seem to be angry. "Oh..how lovely.." I said gritting my teeth."Yeah me and him are going out to get coffee" Killer said. "Can I go?" I ask hurriedly. "Really? You wanna go with me and Color to the coffee shop, I thought you said you don't like to go out of the apartment." Killer asked surprise and kinda happily."Yeah." I said as I forced a smile to seem more innocent."Killer put his phone away and grabbed my hand and we rushed to the front door, He ushered me to put my shoes on. I put my shoes on and grabbed my jacket. Killer pulled me out the door and quickly locked the door I was in shock, I knew Killer was fast but DAMN! We were running quick it was almost hard to keep up good thing I have long legs. I was hanging on to my headband (Crown) so it doesn't fall off and get lost or stolen. We came to a stop I looked at up we were at a stop light Killer pouted "Damn. now we have to wait." Killer said annoyed. I chuckled we waited around five minutes Killer huffed. I heard a person whispering I looked around I saw a man and his song I presume the man's kid was pointing "Daddy! Look its a skeleton" The boy said "Don't point Billy its rude, and we don't talk to monsters." the man scoffed. That kinda got me pissed, sure back In DreamTale we had some humans hate monsters but we have been going to a lot of 'Monster bad' I think Killer heard them and tugged my sleeve and shook his head. I sighed and looked down to try and ignore the ignorant mortal. The sign final turned to the walking. Killer ran across the street as soon as he saw it. I grabbed my Headband (Crown) again I spaced out again. Just thinking of Color and Killer I got kinda pissed at the thought than I just remembered, It's just my stupid brain trying to get me to turn into..that (corrupted Nightmare) I got a shiver down my spine at the thought of me turning back into it. I got back into reality again by Killer shaking me kinda I saw the coffee shop and I saw him...

-End of chapter 2