Chapter 4. Favor.

||^~Nightmare POV~^| 

The car wasn't coming to a stop, So I ran and shoved me and Killer to the ground. Me and Killer where in shock at the situation. The driver sped off before I could get a plate of the car. I was on Killers legs hands on the ground by this hips. We looked at each other, Killer was shaking slightly. He looked spaced out so I quickly grabbed him and moved to the curb. "Killer are you alright?" I asked as I looked into his pretty black eye sockets. He nodded still in shock at what to reaction to give me. His legs looked like they would give out soon, So I picked him up and put him on my black in a swift movement. I tried to talk to Killer as we walked home. After five minutes Killer began to talk in sentences not just one word sayings. "I owe you a favor." Killer said as he laughed awkwardly. That gave me an Idea I could ask Killer to go with me Dream and Cross, Maybe I'll ask him later to go with me. We soon began to talk about when we were little I didn't go into much detail about when I was a child, But Killer seems fascinated in when I was little as he was so quiet when I began to talk about when me and Dream were little. I avoided most of his questions about when I was little.

Here we are, Our apartment complex. I walked inside and walked up to our room I began to look for the key for our door I kept patting my pockets looking for the keys I thought I dropped them when I shoved Killer out of the way. Killer put his hand in front of my face holding something, It was the key I grabbed them from Killer and opened the door. "When did you grab my key?" I asked him as we kicked our shoes off. "When you left for that phone call with your brother." Killer said as he put his coat up."It fell out of your pocket." He said looking at me with his hands on his hips,"So what was the call about anyway?" Killer asked me. Shit, What am I supposed to say? Hey I kinda need you to pretend date me really quick because I'm too sad to get in a relationship. "Uhm.." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Spit it out Night." Killer said squinting his eye sockets.

I'm just going to tell him the truth, I sighed "Killer you know how you said you owe me a favor?" I said. "Yeah..?" Killer said questioning me. "I need to ask a big favor from you, Will go on a pretend date with me Dream and Cross." I told him kinda fast closing my eyes feeling my face heat up with a faint violet color. "Alright" Killer said. I opened my eyes quickly looking at a small hue of red on Killers face. "W-wait really?" I stammered. "Yeah sure I guess, I mean you did save my life." Killer said getting a little redder. "Thank you Kills." I said as I Hugged him, He hugged back almost immediately. After we stopped hugging Killer went to the couch. I went to the bathroom.

||^~Killer POV~^|

After Nightmare asked me to go and 'pretend' date him for something, he didn't fill me in on it, it must be something important because Cross and Dream know we are just roommates and don't really mind that we are both single. I'm getting kinda bored so I picked up the remote and channel surfed the television. Nightmare came out of the bathroom, so I patted the couch he came over and sat down next to me. "So what do you wanna watch?" I asked not taking my eyes off the screen. "I don't know what's on?" He asked me."It has you starring in it." I said looking at him smirking. He looked at me and tilted his head and finally got my pun and face palmed." The Nightmare before Christmas?" he said looking at me, I nodded at him and smiled a big smile. "Isn't that movie for like, I dunno..Christmas?" he said to me. "You can watch it on Christmas and Halloween!" I said happily. He sighed and looked back at the screen as we put blankets on ourselves.

We finished watching the movie I looked at the time,12:08. I'm kinda hungry so I looked at Nightmare going to ask if he was hungry and wanted us to order Pizza."Night, I'm hungry, wanna order Pizza?" I asked him. "Eh, sure." He answered. I got up off the couch looking for my phone. I found it on the floor. After I picked it up I grabbed it and dialed the Pizza place number. After I ordered the Pizza I sat down beside Nightmare again. "So why do I need to pretend to be your boyfriend again?" I asked looking up at him. "Well.."

After Nightmare explained why I had to pretend to be his boyfriend. "You have a mom?" I ask him. He laughed "Yeah, how do you think I was born?" He told me. I shrugged my shoulders. "I've never seen a female skeleton.." I said now thinking about it. "She's not a skeleton." He said rubbing his neck. "WHAT!?" I yelled kinda. "Well she's kind of a tree kinda thing? It's hard to explain." He said as he sighed. "Huh." I said kinda confused. "Do you have a dad?" I asked him. "No, me and Dream were kinda summoned? Again hard to explain." He said again. "You surprise me every day Night" I said laughing a little. DING!

The doorbell rang startling me and Nightmare. "It's the Pizza guy." Nightmare said sighing. He grabbed some money and walked to the door. He paid for the Pizza and took it inside. He put the Pizza on the Coffee Table and grabbed two plates. We both took a slice of Pizza and just had some small talk the rest of the evening. After we finished eating our Pizza Nightmare put the rest of it away. We walked to our rooms.

When I went to my room I took my clothes off and put some Pajamas on myself. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face drying it before walking back to my room. I went to Nightmares room. "Goodnightmare." I said before closing the door. I heard a long sigh of disapproval. I laughed as I went to my room and tucked myself into bed and drifted off to sleep.

End of chapter 4.

I made this Chapter I bit longer to excuse my other chapter's long await and shortness. Hope you enjoyed reading chapter four!