1.How it Happend

Don't ask what the picture is,I'm gonna have a random marvel picture for every chapter I make :)
Y/N-your name
L/N-last name
M/N-middle name

Steve and the avengers were at the Stark tower hanging out.Suddenly they heard a loud BANG sound."what was that"Tony asked."I don't know,stay here."Steve said.Steve went outside and saw a random ship."What the h***?!"Steve said.

"GUYS!COME OUT HERE"Steve shouted.

"COMING!"Tony shouted.The avengers walked out and they were in shock when they saw the ship.

"What is that?Like a spaceship?!"Tony asked.Suddenly 6 people walked out.

"Who are you guys"Steve asked.

"We're the guardians..of the galaxy.Im Gamora,that's Groot,Rocket,Star-Lord,you can call him Quill.Anyway,Drax and Mantis."Gamora said.

"What the h*** are u guys doing here?"Steve asked.

"Our ship crashed..."Quill said.

"Umm..okay"Sam said.(Sam Wilson/Falcon)

"So,Umm What do we do now?"Rocket asked the guardians.

"Just come in."Tony said.It was getting dark but the guardians went in the Stark Tower.

"Whoa!this is so cool!"Rocket said.

"I am Groot!"Groot said.It was 8 pm and Steve realized that it was night time so he had to get home.

"Umm,I need to go somewhere,but I'll be back tomorrow morning!"Steve said running out the Stark tower.

"Where are you going?"Tony asked.

"Um,im going to do some errands."Steve said about to run out the door of the Stark tower.

"Okay,have fun."Tony said knowing that Steve was lying.

Steve went home to his daughter.(You are his daughter but if ur a boy than ur his son,im just gonna say daughter though because I'm to lazy to write both)

"Hi daddy!"Y/N said excitedly.

"Hi Y/N!"Steve said picking up Y/N.

Sorry this was short
But there will be more coming
Soon.I hope you enjoyed chapter
1. :)