New mission

Time skip- next day

Steve stayed up all night. He didn't mean to, he tried to sleep but he couldn't. All he could think about was Peggy, how happy his family would be now. His daughter and wife.

"Hello?" Steve asked picking up the phone call from an unknown number.

"Steve it's fury. I know your in Mexico, meet me outside of your hotel in 10." Fury replied hanging up the call.

"Wait Fury-" Steve got cut off. He texted fury.

Steve- Y/N is still sleeping

Fury- Bitch does it look like I care

Steve- were texting I can't see you

Fury- Bitch does it look like I care, come meet me, I don't care whether your daughter comes or doesn't

Steve went to the bathroom to get ready. Y/N woke up right after he finished getting ready.

"Oh good your awake, have a breakfast bar we have to go outside in a minute." Steve smiled.

"Why the rush?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing, come on." Steve replied.

He took her outside to the lobby.

"Ok stay here, watch some of that, I'll be right back I have to go speak with someone out there ok" Steve explained.

"Ok daddy." Y/N replied.

Steve went outside to meet Fury. He was worried about leaving Y/N alone in the lobby but he knew she would be more safe there than in their actual hotel room.

"What?" Steve asked.

"You have a mission" Fury replied.

"I know, I have to find Peggy, that's my mission, that's why I came here in the first place." Steve sighed.

"Well then you have two missions, suit up." Fury smiled.

"No I came here with my daughter, I kept her alone in the lobby, I have to get back to her. I have to find Peggy." Steve complained.

"Your a super. Your a captain with a shield. Your made to save the world and you have a mission to do that. So your not gonna let these people down, you need to take on this villain who if you don't stop, they will take over the world." Fury explained.

"Why me, can't you take someone else? I already have a mission that I know is gonna take so long and now I have to save the world? I wanted to save my family, make it better. And now I have to save the world" Steve sighed.

"Your suppose to, your meant to. Are you a super or not?" Fury asked.

"Fine, when is the mission?" Steve asked.

"Tomorrow, a villain will strike the city here at 10. Suit up and fight them. You can keep your daughter safe with me, I have a room she'll be safe in. I'll text you the location after, you can pick her up once you defeat the villain." Fury replied.