Questions and Answers

After 1 night of sleeping at the hotel, it was now morning. Y/N is still asleep. Steve is planning on going to explore Mexico everyday until he finds his wife Peggy.

It was 7 am when Steve woke up. He heard a knock at the door.

"BREAKFAST IS SERVED." A lady yelled through the door.

"Thank you mam." Steve smiled when he opened the door.

Steve ordered breakfast for himself and for Y/N. He wanted to eat breakfast with her together. But Y/N wasn't awake yet, so he took a shower as he waited for Y/N to wake up.

"Daddy?" Y/N yelled.

"Good morning sunshine." Steve called from the bathroom. He came out with a suit that he normally doesn't wear.

"Why are u wearing that? Y/N asked.

"If we find ur mother." Steve replied.

"But-" Y/N hesitated.

"Have some breakfast with me." Steve smiled.

"Yay! Pancakes." Y/N giggled.

5 minutes passed

"Daddy? What do you mean when you said you were wearing ur suit if u meet my mother? Who is my mother?" Y/N asked.

"Sweetie, you never met ur mother. She left right after you were born. You were a baby so you don't remember her. I'm sorry. Your mother's name is Peggy. I thought she died but your dream was real. I know it's telling me I need to find her." Steve explained.

"But why would she leave?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know why. She said she needed to go back to work. But she never came back." Steve replied.

"Awww, so you want to meet her here?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, I need to find her. We can start a family." Steve smiled.

"But what about the avengers?" Y/N asked.

"Well, after we find Peggy. We'll go back home all together. But whenever the avengers need me, I'm there." Steve smiled.

A/N
Sorry for how short this is. I wanted to publish another part but I was busy so this is all I can do right now. Bye :)