2.The Meet

"Daddy."Y/N said.

"Yes Y/N?"Steve said.

"I want ice cream."Y/N said.Y/N is only 7 but she(or he but I'm lazy to put he and she,)is turning 8 this year next month.

"There's ice cream in the freezer."Steve said.Y/N ran to the freezer and grabbed the ice cream right away,took a spoon,and started eating it.Steve laughed at Y/N.

"It's 10 pm,your bedtime is at 12 am."Steve said.

"I know,I'm going to my room."Y/N said as she put away the ice cream.Y/N ran upstairs to her room and started watching YouTube on her iPad.Steve was downstairs and it started to rain.

I better get ready tomorrow to go to the Stark Tower,Steve thought.Steve went to his room and went on his phone.Suddenly he got a call from Tony.

Uh oh,umm,I'll just say I'm busy and can't call.Steve thought.Steve hung up on Tony and texted Tony to say he was busy and can't call him right now.

Back at the Stark tower

"What do you think he's hiding?"Tony asked.

"I don't know,but what if he isn't hiding something."Bruce said.

"Trust me,Tony would know,their like married to each other."Nat said laughing.Tony pushed Nat with his arm while Nat was still laughing.

"Umm,hello?What about us?"Rocket said.

"Oh right yea,u guys."Thor said

Sorry if this is short,but I have work to do right now and I'm to lazy to do more :)